TV Show Thread (Dark Crystal Prequel; The Witcher on Netflix; ABC, Fox's New Shows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...yes.

It happens all the time. My school experience throughout my entire life looked an awful lot like that. My college experience was like that. My work experience is like that. Shit, even when I travel, I see it.

Is every group of friends like that? Of course not. But it happens.

Do you seriously live in some bubble where you're only surrounded by other white people? The blacks live over there? The Latinos live over there?
I'm not talking about some diversity, I'm talking about situations where every spectrum is covered.

Sorry never seen a black/white/asian/indian/latino/gay group mixture of guys and girls all heading down to burger king to get a burger made their way.

Outsiders aka Extreme Duck Dynasty got cancelled a few weeks back by the way, but there were too few fucks given for it to be mentioned here I think. Oh well, fuck the Farrels anyways

I'm not talking about some diversity, I'm talking about situations where every spectrum is covered.

Sorry never seen a black/white/asian/indian/latino/gay group mixture of guys and girls all heading down to burger king to get a burger made their way.
It's based in LA. It's super possible. Much more so than genderless aliens.

For now.

It's based in LA. It's super possible. Much more so than genderless aliens.

For now.
Who would wanna watch a show about genderless aliens?

Isn't that the point of female aliens, that we can all think about getting down with one (as long as they don't kill us).

Who would wanna watch a show about genderless aliens?

Isn't that the point of female aliens, that we can all think about getting down with one (as long as they don't kill us).
It was a double reference to one of the characters in the Runaways and an earlier thread about crazy surgical transformations.

New Trailer for Stephen King's THE MIST Television Series

Outsiders aka Extreme Duck Dynasty got cancelled a few weeks back by the way, but there were too few fucks given for it to be mentioned here I think. Oh well, fuck the Farrels anyways
Wasn't even aware that Extreme Duck Dynasty got cancelled. But you're right, no fucks given.

New Trailer for SENSE8 Season 2 Introduces a New Cluster of Sensates

New Trailer for Netflix's BLOODLINE Final Season

Announcement Teaser for 13 REASONS WHY Season 2

Billions.

Chuck really is a POS, I find myself rooting for Axe now.

Did anyone in here enjoy the show Psych on USA network? Apperantly there's a reunion movie in the works

They're both pos
Axe I can understand, Chuck screwed his friend (and his dad but he's a douche so fuck him) out of millions, that's unforgivable.

Did anyone in here enjoy the show Psych on USA network? Apperantly there's a reunion movie in the works

I did, 'twas hilarious. Thanks for the heads up.

Axe I can understand, Chuck screwed his friend (and his dad but he's a douche so fuck him) out of millions, that's unforgivable.

I did, 'twas hilarious. Thanks for the heads up.

Ira got screwed a little but his dad is a goof

First Teaser Trailer for X-MEN Spinoff TV Series THE GIFTED

Billions.

Chuck really is a POS, I find myself rooting for Axe now.
I read this post before watching the latest episode. So I was expecting the worst out of Chuck like suing his wife or something. But in the end...

kLWe0xs.jpg

I can understand what Chuck did was too much, I still can't help but root for him. Wished Lawrence Boyd didn't give Bobby the early warning though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back