TV Show Thread (Dark Crystal Prequel; The Witcher on Netflix; ABC, Fox's New Shows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on your taste.

Do you like wuxia movies?
Do you like post apocalyptic movies?
Do you like westerns?

Then this show is for you. Into the Badlands is what you get if you take a kung fu movie, put in a blender with a apocalyptic YA novel and a western and serve the contents in an Antebellum US South glass.

Besides, the first season is only 6 episodes long. You can get through it all in one afternoon.
Im a fan of Emily Beecham

First Teaser Trailer for GAME OF THRONES Season 7, Premieres July 16, 2017

I just binged all of Suits. fucking great show.

also loving Man in the High Castle

Good fucking god, I've always thought the woman playing as Roger's wife in Lethal Weapon was incredible, but she dialed her sex appeal up to 11 in the last episode.

Holy shit, the top she was wearing during her job interview....

9xa5Io_zps95hduz8z.gif

I just binged all of Suits. fucking great show.

also loving Man in the High Castle
First two seasons of Suits are awesome.

Enjoy it while you still can because the last 2-3 seasons of Suits are turrible.

Noah Taylor, Pip Torrens, Julie Ann Emery and More Join PREACHER Season 2 Cast

Preacher-Noah-Taylor-Pip-Torrens-Julie-Ann-Emery-Dragonlord.jpg

AMC’s hit series Preacher is expanding its cast as it gears up for Season 2. Noah Taylor (Game of Thrones, Deep Water), Pip Torrens (Star Wars: The Force Awakens, The Crown) and Julie Ann Emery (Fargo, Better Call Saul) have signed on as series regulars.

Malcolm Barrett (War on Everyone, Dear White People), Ronald Guttman (Homeland, Mozart in the Jungle) and Justin Prentice (13 Reasons Why, Malibu Country) are set for recurring roles.

Preacher follows a West Texas preacher named Jesse Custer (Dominic Cooper), who is inhabited by the renegade spawn of an angel and demon and gains the power to control people with just a word. The series’ second season premieres this summer and follows Jesse, his badass ex-girlfriend Tulip (Ruth Negga) and an Irish vampire named Cassidy (Joseph Gilgun) as they embark on a road trip to find God, dealing with issues both worldly and otherworldly along the way.

‘Preacher’: Noah Taylor, Pip Torrens, Julie Ann Emery, More Join Season 2 Cast

New Promo and Clip from BETTER CALL SAUL Season 3

Anyone watch Into the Badlands? The second season is coming soon and I want to know if i should binge the first season.
If you like fantastic (but unrealistic) martial arts action scenes, definitely check out Into the Badlands. Just turn off your brain and enjoy the ride.

Anyone watching colony? Good IMO
I'm not there with you on the "good" part but I find it entertaining enough.

However, episode 8 had one of the coolest moments of the show with the one-take scene where the Red Hand assaulted the Bowman's house.

Also good on Alan for saving Will's son when he really didn't have to. Same goes for Ally Waker's Helena who saved Alan.

I haven't seen the latest episode (9) yet.

I'm not there with you on the "good" part but I find it entertaining enough.

However, episode 8 had one of the coolest moments of the show with the one-take scene where the Red Hand assaulted the Bowman's house.

Also good on Alan for saving Will's son when he really didn't have to. Same goes for Ally Waker's Helena who saved Alan.

I haven't seen the latest episode (9) yet.
It's an entertaining show. Hope it gets picked up for season 3.

First Promo and Offiical Synopsis for IZOMBIE Season 3

In the third season, Liv has discovered there are more zombies living in Seattle than she previously believed. In fact, there is a private military contractor employing a small zombie army, and that army is preparing for the day humans learn of their existence. Major finds a job and acceptance in this army.

Liv and Clive investigate the murder of a zombie family that may just set off an all-out zombie-human war. Ravi’s former boss at the Center for Disease Control shows up in Seattle to investigate the Max Rager massacre. Blaine finds living as a human with no memory of his evil past is more blessing than curse. Peyton pulls at a thread in one of her cases that may lead to the villain that’s pulling all the strings.

This season, Liv will eat the brains and take on the traits of a dominatrix, a JACKASS-style stunt man, an office gossip, a pre-school teacher, a conspiracy theorist, a dungeon master, and many more.

THE 100 Renewed for a Fifth Season at The CW

sYs7y9w.jpg

The CW is showing faith in another midseason series. The younger-skewing network has handed out an early season-five renewal for The 100, THR has learned. (An episode count has yet to be determined.)

The early pickup comes more than a month after the new season of the Jason Rothenberg-produced postapocalyptic series debuted. Through five episodes, The 100is a strong performer on digital and delayed viewing, posting a 70 percent increase among total viewers, 73 percent uptick among adults 18-34 and an 86 percent jump among adults 18-49 with seven days of delayed viewing.

The series, from CBS Television Studios, Warner Bros. Television and Alloy Entertainment, has become a critical favorite at The CW. The pickup marks the network's second midseason series to score an early renewal, joining Greg Berlanti and Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa's Riverdale.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/100-renewed-fifth-season-at-cw-985169

Noah Taylor, Pip Torrens, Julie Ann Emery and More Join PREACHER Season 2 Cast

Preacher-Noah-Taylor-Pip-Torrens-Julie-Ann-Emery-Dragonlord.jpg

AMC’s hit series Preacher is expanding its cast as it gears up for Season 2. Noah Taylor (Game of Thrones, Deep Water), Pip Torrens (Star Wars: The Force Awakens, The Crown) and Julie Ann Emery (Fargo, Better Call Saul) have signed on as series regulars.

Malcolm Barrett (War on Everyone, Dear White People), Ronald Guttman (Homeland, Mozart in the Jungle) and Justin Prentice (13 Reasons Why, Malibu Country) are set for recurring roles.

Preacher follows a West Texas preacher named Jesse Custer (Dominic Cooper), who is inhabited by the renegade spawn of an angel and demon and gains the power to control people with just a word. The series’ second season premieres this summer and follows Jesse, his badass ex-girlfriend Tulip (Ruth Negga) and an Irish vampire named Cassidy (Joseph Gilgun) as they embark on a road trip to find God, dealing with issues both worldly and otherworldly along the way.

‘Preacher’: Noah Taylor, Pip Torrens, Julie Ann Emery, More Join Season 2 Cast

In case this hasn't been mentioned.

Preacher season 2 will premiere on AMC on Monday, June 19, 2017. The shift to Mondays is an interesting one, as the series will no longer have to battle fellow geek favorite Game of Thrones for Sunday evening headlines. This new season will also run 13 episodes, three hours longer than the 10-episode first season.

preacher-season-2-21-700x300.jpg

Christine Adams to Co-Star Opposite Cress Williams in BLACK LIGHTNING

Christine-Adams-Lynn-Black-Lightning-1-Dragonlord.jpg

Christine Adams is set for a co-starring role opposite Cress Williams, Nafessa Williams and China Anne McClain in Black Lightning, the CW’s DC drama pilot from Greg Berlanti, Mara Brock Akil and Salim Akil.

Written by Akil and Brock Akil, based on the DC character created by Tony Isabella with Trevor Von Eeden, and to be directed by Akil, Black Lightning centers on Jefferson Pierce (Williams). He made his choice: He hung up the suit and his secret identity years ago, but with a daughter, Jennifer (McCain) hellbent on justice and a star student being recruited by a local gang, he’ll be pulled back into the fight as the wanted vigilante and DC legend Black Lightning.

Adams will play Lynn, Jefferson’s ex-wife who exudes confidence and intelligence. Although she’s got a mischievous side, she’s not one to be trifled with when it comes to family.

Adams appeared in features including The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and Tron: Legacy. On TV, she most recently played the series-regular role of Rie Moran on AMC’s Feed the Beast. She also played Agent Weaver on Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and co-starred in Terra Nova.

‘Black Lightning’: Christine Adams Cast As Jefferson’s Ex-Wife Lynn In the CW Pilot

X-Men Spinoff TV Series Official Title is GIFTED; First Look at the Cast from Read-Through

The X-Men Movie universe TV spinoff finally has an official name: Gifted. Unlike current X-Men series Legion, Gifted will be spun directly out of the X-Men movie continuity.

The show will revolve around parents who discover their child is a mutant, and must join an underground system of other desperate families and mutant freedom fighters, trying to oppose or escape government persecution.

Burn Notice creator Matt Nix is running the show, and cast members include Blair Redfield, Jamie Chung, Stephen Moyer, Sean Teale, Natalie Alyn Lind, Amy Acker, Emma Dumont, Percy Hynes and Coby Bell.

Executive producer Lauren Schuller Donner shared a photo of a cast reading via Twitter giving us our first look at the cast.

C6mHimRUwAA5vBP.jpg

X-Men TV Series 'Gifted' Official Title Revealed; First Look at the Cast from a Read-Through

First Look at THE TICK's Redesigned Costume for Amazon Series

Peter Serafinowicz: "First day on the set of @theticktv, moments before I put on my costume (which I can't show for legal reasons)"

16908355_970176643113448_7499137860889477120_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back