Locked TV Show Thread (Hitman TV Series from Hulu; Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, Stitchers is still on the air?

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

IS ANYONE WATCHING THAT SHOW?

We live in a strange world.

I thought it wasn't that she's stronger it's just that she hasn't spent the last 30 years or so carefully controlling her strength? Like she doesn't know how to hold back while Supes subconsciously always is?
Sure.

It doesn't change the fact that she rung his bell.

Wait, Stitchers is still on the air?

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

IS ANYONE WATCHING THAT SHOW?

We live in a strange world.
I watched the first few episodes of Stitchers season 1 and although the female lead was pretty hot (and her female co-star was cute), it didn't really connect with me and eventually just gave up on it.

Was also surprised to see Stitchers season 3 listed among the new shows yesterday.

Edit

Never mind. My bad. Move along. Nothing to see here.

?1?

I had Sense 8 on my list forever and never got around to giving it a shot.

Not sure if we have any Big Brother fans here but Canada's version just got put on "hiatus." (Which is a very Canadian way of saying it's canceled)

There's a petition to save it if anyone's interested. BBCAN Petition

Dark matter season 3 is today with two episodes being aired on syfy

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Misfits was largely anthological and I'd love to see new stories with new characters assuming they can capture something of the spirit of the original show.
I don't really see that happening on that channel. doesn't mean it will be bad necessarily. also really disappointed at sense8 cancellation. finally got around to binging the whole thing. next day cancelled.

..remake though. Hopefully it's a reimagining. I hate that they use the same looking actors.

Catching up on Sense8 season 2. Man, the scenes with the Korean lady and the cop feel fucking exactly like the Korean dramas my mom watches. Like, did they use an actual Korean director for those scenes ? lol

I can't pinpoint what exactly makes those scenes feel like a Korean drama outside of them featuring Korean actors. I mean, I didn't feel like Daniel and Yunjin's scenes in Lost felt like Korean drama.

I almost didn't take a look at season 2 even though I enjoyed the first. I won't really miss it, although I'm sure ending on a cliffhanger will bother me a bit. I'm not shocked it's canceled ... it's a good show in some ways, and kinda bad in others. It's trying to be two different shows. Like Six Feet Under and Heroes combined. Maybe with some tweaks it could have intertwined the sci-fi and the ... well, the more human stuff - but intertwine them better.

No point harping on its other shortcomings I guess. But now I'm thinking about checking out Stranger Things and 13 Reasons Why, honestly just to see maybe those are more technically sound and if that's why maybe they're coming back.

Has any news come out on why Sense8 was canceled ? I mean, beyond what I read in here earlier, that didn't seem like real info.

First Trailer for VOLTRON: LEGENDARY DEFENDER Season 3; Returns Aug. 4, 2017

We lose Sense8 for this?

I love Keegan Michael Key, and I love Cobie Smulders, but damn I'm not feeling this at all.

Last edited:
Season 2 of The Ranch comes out on Netflix tomorrow.

Michael Phelps to race a great white during Shark Week

phelps-and-shark-week.jpg

Phelps, wearing the swimcap, holds 39 world records and 23 Olympic golds.

“I was able to do something that I had always wanted to do,” Phelps said about something else entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back