[TUTORIAL] How to use PEDs with the new UFC drug testing policy !

I wouldnt pay any attention to TS. this whole thread should be deleted to be honest, because some people may actually believe him and end up popping :D

lol can you imagine some dumb bastard pissing hot and then explaining to the comission, "Ultimately the responsibility falls on me, I was responsible for taking advice from the posters on Sherdog, I should have vetted them more carefully. I should have known when he had no avatar not to trust him."

The following is for information and entertainment purposes only.

Step 1 : At around 10 PM (usually before going to bed), inject a small dose of Testosterone Suspension (Aqueous Testosterone) and HGH.
Considering the Athletic commissions only tests during business hours, you can easily bypass that by letting these act during nighttime ! The next day, If someone from the AC comes around, you'll not pop positive.

Step 2 : Inject insulin in your butt whenever you feel like it.
Insulin is undetectable by the test, so don't worry about it.
EDIT : don't inject too much at once .. you can die from an insulin injection. ;)

Step 3 : Inject a small dose of MGF (Mechano Growth Factor)
whenever you feel like it. They do not test for that !

Step 4 : Make sure to you manage your estrogen levels if you get off the cycle so you don't have a gynecomastia appearing.

These 4 steps will allow you to pass any drug test while greatly improving your recovery abilities, allowing you to train longer, harder, as well as improving your overall strength.
Good luck !

This is all borderline retarded. The only thing you're right about is Test suspension

Why the fuck would a pro fighter want to get on insulin? Lmao.. did you copy/paste this of gh15s forum or some other retarded shit out there, maybe t nation.

This is all borderline retarded. The only thing you're right about is Test suspension

Why the fuck would a pro fighter want to get on insulin? Lmao.. did you copy/paste this of gh15s forum or some other retarded shit out there, maybe t nation.

Insulin in low dosages makes a 1000% sense for athletes and has been used for decades... Do like 30 sec of research...

I feel like this is one of those threads that people follow on a certain board thar needs no mention and then post back how horrible they feel and that they're in the hospital now.

The following is for information and entertainment purposes only.

Step 1 : At around 10 PM (usually before going to bed), inject a small dose of Testosterone Suspension (Aqueous Testosterone) and HGH.
Considering the Athletic commissions only tests during business hours, you can easily bypass that by letting these act during nighttime ! The next day, If someone from the AC comes around, you'll not pop positive.

Step 2 : Inject insulin in your butt whenever you feel like it.
Insulin is undetectable by the test, so don't worry about it.
EDIT : don't inject too much at once .. you can die from an insulin injection. ;)

Step 3 : Inject a small dose of MGF (Mechano Growth Factor)
whenever you feel like it. They do not test for that !

Step 4 : Make sure to you manage your estrogen levels if you get off the cycle so you don't have a gynecomastia appearing.

These 4 steps will allow you to pass any drug test while greatly improving your recovery abilities, allowing you to train longer, harder, as well as improving your overall strength.
Good luck !

When you think you're smart, but you're actually a whitebelt in doping.

"Inject Insulin"

-_-

TS totally ducked my question about masturbation & if it will affect my levels.

Not cool.

Step 1: HGH is detectable for far longer than a couple of hours, why do you think Sonnen was caught with it? I believe the urine test for it can detect it up to two weeks from injection. Test can be caught using CIR testing as well for a period of about two weeks.

> calls me retarded
> says pro athletes have no interest in insulin.

Wow, I guess you never pass an opportunity to embarass yourself.

When you think you're smart, but you're actually a whitebelt in doping.

"Inject Insulin"

-_-

Laughing my ass off.
So you think there are "insulin pills" in Walmart ? You think you can eat insulin pills like you'd eat your pop tarts ? fucking hilarious. Who's the white belt again ?

Step 1: HGH is detectable for far longer than a couple of hours, why do you think Sonnen was caught with it? I believe the urine test for it can detect it up to two weeks from injection. Test can be caught using CIR testing as well for a period of about two weeks.

If you know what you're doing and take small doses, what you said is completely false.
You are out of your league here, like most people trying to tell me how wrong I am. You guys literally did a google search in attempt to contradict me, which is laughable.

Back