Turns out Tom Petty died of an accidental overdose

I haven't touched the shit since my suicide attempt. Those are some high doses, man. Not nearly the most I've seen, but I really hope you start turning that ship around.

I stopped cold after that night. Lots of people seizure up and have all types of wd symptoms, but with those I've always walked away fine. I just want them, but after that scare I'm smart enough to stop.

I go dumb with them man, and I don't nod or fall, I'm just a savage. It's the worst thing on earth for me.

I stopped cold after that night. Lots of people seizure up and have all types of wd symptoms, but with those I've always walked away fine. I just want them, but after that scare I'm smart enough to stop.

I go dumb with them man, and I don't nod or fall, I'm just a savage. It's the worst thing on earth for me.

I'm glad you seem to have it under control. My inbox is always open for an old friend.

Dude had a rx for fentanyl patches

No shit he OD'd. What Dr in his right mind hands those things out

I'm glad you seem to have it under control. My inbox is always open for an old friend.

Likewise brotha, don't think twice about reaching out.

Everyone's happy I'm off those.

I'm just glad our federal government is cracking down on real threats like marijuana so things like this don't continue to happen. Now people won't have to get hooked on this stuff because a dealer gave them a free joint.

I'm just glad our federal government is cracking down on real threats like marijuana so things like this don't continue to happen. Now people won't have to get hooked on this stuff because a dealer gave them a free joint.
Mary Jane Kills brah!!!!!

*lights up joint.

Everyone ITT is dumb.

He overdosed because his hip fully broke but he wanted to get through the pain and be able to finish his tour. He took too much. They were all prescribed by a doctor.

Get your facts straight.

Another "fact" you got wrong is that the tour was over. He had nothing to finish. He could have been in a hospital having his hip replaced but he probably didn't want to give up his drugs.

We're still attempting to digest the stunning news of Tom Petty's cardiac arrest and shocking death, news that's all the more surprising considering that he finished a 40th anniversary tour with the Heartbreakers just seven days ago. The final gig took place at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on September 25th, the culmination of a 53-date tour (their longest since 2002) that began in late April. Like every show on the tour, it ended with "American Girl."

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...ay-american-girl-at-his-final-concert-w506751

Let me guess it was the evil Marijuana. Jeff Sessions please do something about this epidemic.

I can only speak for myself. I quit a month ago after 12 years of opiates. I started at 19 and now im 31. I wasted a lot of money. PPL turned their back on me. I didnt care. It made me a different person. I would lash out because opiates make you mean. One day last month I woke up and didnt like what i seen in the mirror. From that day on I knew it was time to stop. This is my story

^^Picture above is absolutely crazy. Size of a grain of salt, and enough to be a death sentence...

Drug dealers are gambling with their buyers lives. Sad when you think about it. They know they will likely die, but hey its quick profit..

Netflix has a four part series out called "Dope". One of the dealers in that said if you mix a batch too strong and kill an addict or two your sales go up for a week or so.

The dealers in that documentary know how much damage they are doing. They seemed to justify it by saying that the addicts are going to get their supply one way or another, so they might as well make money.

We are going to continue to have problems with this until we get smart about drug use and drug abuse. We aren't there yet. Somehow 40 plus years of failed drug war isn't enough to convince people that we need to take a different approach.

Let me guess it was the evil Marijuana. Jeff Sessions please do something about this epidemic.

The marijuana possibly made him not care or not able to keep track of the other drugs he was using.

Netflix has a four part series out called "Dope". One of the dealers in that said if you mix a batch too strong and kill an addict or two your sales go up for a week or so.

The dealers in that documentary know how much damage they are doing. They seemed to justify it by saying that the addicts are going to get their supply one way or another, so they might as well make money.

We are going to continue to have problems with this until we get smart about drug use and drug abuse. We aren't there yet. Somehow 40 plus years of failed drug war isn't enough to convince people that we need to take a different approach.

What different approach could be taken? Everyone knows that using drugs is bad but they do it anyway so education doesn't work. Treatment has failed miserably with less than 50% completing treatment programs and less than 50% who do complete treatment staying off drugs. All you can do is try to stop the supply.

It's a getaway drug to those evil legal Big pharma prescribed pills.

Police will tell you that where they find marijuana use they are very likely to find other drugs or signs of using other drugs. Look up criminal records. They often start with probation for marijuana and progress to other drugs. People with addictive personalities are always searching for the higher high.

I smoked weed a lot when I was younger. I smoke some weed now.

Guess how much coke I've done? Zero.

Heroin? Zero.

Pills? Zero.

Only weed. Maybe I'm the abnormal one on not doing more after weed.

What different approach could be taken? Everyone knows that using drugs is bad but they do it anyway so education doesn't work. Treatment has failed miserably with less than 50% completing treatment programs and less than 50% who do complete treatment staying off drugs. All you can do is try to stop the supply.

The first thing is to recognize the reality of the situation. Most drug users do not cause damage to society. I believe it's single digits across all substances. Stop trying to arrest drug users, and focus your attention on the small number that are problematic users.

Our treatment programs should be changed. Drug abuse is often times a reflection of a withdrawal from society. Portugal decided to try and focus on societal reintegration. This includes vocational training, as a person with a career is far less likely to continue abusing drugs.

We need to focus more on harm reduction immediately. Needle exchange, clean injection sites, etc. This helps prevent the spread of HIV, hepatitis, and other diseases that spread through shared needles.

Lastly, we need to allow for legalized drug sales. That's the only way to destroy the cartels. It would also ensure safer drugs for all drug users, those that are problematic and not problematic.

We also need to allow better research into the medicinal benefits of LSD, MDMA, Ketamine, and psilocybin. Those drugs have shown tremendous promise for treatment of depression, PTSD, and other mental illnesses. It's shameful to force people to suffer through those conditions when we have better options.

Unfortunately, this isn't going to happen yet. We'll continue the same strategy that hasn't worked and will never work.

Police will tell you that where they find marijuana use they are very likely to find other drugs or signs of using other drugs. Look up criminal records. They often start with probation for marijuana and progress to other drugs. People with addictive personalities are always searching for the higher high.

The idea that marijuana is a gateway drug has been debunked for 40 years. It's silly to continue pushing that narrative.

How delusional do you have to be that you feel the need to go to work with a fractured hip? Where were his friends?

I can only speak for myself. I quit a month ago after 12 years of opiates. I started at 19 and now im 31. I wasted a lot of money. PPL turned their back on me. I didnt care. It made me a different person. I would lash out because opiates make you mean. One day last month I woke up and didnt like what i seen in the mirror. From that day on I knew it was time to stop. This is my story
Well done on a month clean mate. I'm 3 years off heroin in April after 9 years of use. I was basically a junkie for the whole of my 20s. Looking back I'm so ashamed but I'm just so glad to be clean

Post acute withdrawals are the worst, but stay strong man and stay away from addict friends and get a new number so dealers don't be bugging you to buy their shit

Back