Turns out Tom Petty died of an accidental overdose

His family can say whatever they want, I'll always remember that Tom Petty was shot and killed in the Vegas shootings.

Last edited:
Same shit took Prince.

Yea , these guys have access to anything and everything, unfortunately this ease of access can and often is the end for us.....shame. I’m lucky I never did stick with guitar lessons as a kid. My past has proven to me pretty clearly I would not have made it past 28..

Fentanyl is innocent. He should have had a doctor living with him.

Fentanyl is nasty stuff. Works great for breakthrough pain, short half life though compared to other opiates.

A while back at work I replacing a bag of the stuff for a drip and still had some in it and splashed in my eye and felt dizzy and weird for a good 20 minutes.

Anyone with access to the stuff could easily steal it and sell it on the black market.

Why would he need to mix oxy with fetanyl?

That is hardcore

From what I read, he just really wanted to go on tour, despite terrible knee and hip pain. Apparently a mild hip fracture turned into a full break that day or the day before, and he was just trying to mitigate the pain.

Fentanyl is no joke. Before my dad died last year, he was on a fentanyl patch, and the doctors had to essentially walk him through the patch, and tell him to NEVER double up.

Fentanyl is nasty stuff. Works great for breakthrough pain, short half life though compared to other opiates.

A while back at work I replacing a bag of the stuff for a drip and still had some in it and splashed in my eye and felt dizzy and weird for a good 20 minutes.

Anyone with access to the stuff could easily steal it and sell it on the black market.

Damn, just from tertiary contact? That's pretty insane.

Anyone buying street opiates at this point is an absolute moran
morans.jpg

The drug dealers that supplied him this stuff need to be brought to justice.

Yeah, that's the wildest shit I've ever seen. A good friend of mine died by heroin overdose a few years back, and I remember his junkie friends trying to find out what he took.

Same here brother, my best friend who was more like family to me passed 3 years ago from an OD. A month before he passed I flipped on him for getting a xanax script, it was the worst idea ever. That mix did him in.

Same here brother, my best friend who was more like family to me passed 3 years ago from an OD. A month before he passed I flipped on him for getting a xanax script, it was the worst idea ever. That mix did him in.

Yeah dude, I hear that. This forum knows well enough about my Xanax use, but I would never do heroin.

Scary that street Xanax is being cut with heroin these days.

Yeah dude, I hear that. This forum knows well enough about my Xanax use, but I would never do heroin.

Scary that street Xanax is being cut with heroin these days.

I didn't know that, and I've paid attention to your posts. I do take some breaks from here though... or I was on bars myself.

I overdosed on xanax two months ago. I knew I was dying and it hurt like hell. They hit me with Narcan, but I wasn't on heroin, so the little bit I remember was just fighting to breath.

Scary shit, and I'm a savage on them. I guess everybody is, but I'm straight embarrassed by it.

Everyone ITT is dumb.

He overdosed because his hip fully broke but he wanted to get through the pain and be able to finish his tour. He took too much. They were all prescribed by a doctor.

Get your facts straight.

The super strong ones like fentanyl and carfentanyl are so strong that they have to be perfectly diluted and mixed.

If it's not perfectly uniform, you have areas in your mix that are lethal.

7 different medications in his system including 4 opioids, 2 sedatives and an antidepressant. If a doctor actually prescribed all of that they should lose their license.

Everyone ITT is dumb.

He overdosed because his hip fully broke but he wanted to get through the pain and be able to finish his tour. He took too much. They were all prescribed by a doctor.

Get your facts straight.
True about the hip, but if a doctor had him on 4 different opioids at the same time, plus sedatives and antidepressant, that seems like malpractice

I didn't know that, and I've paid attention to your posts. I do take some breaks from here though... or I was on bars myself.

I overdosed on xanax two months ago. I knew I was dying and it hurt like hell. They hit me with Narcan, but I wasn't on heroin, so the little bit I remember was just fighting to breath.

Scary shit, and I'm a savage on them. I guess everybody is, but I'm straight embarrassed by it.

Damn man. I'm glad you're okay. That's scary shit.

Damn man. I'm glad you're okay. That's scary shit.

The cherry topper was that I was in a cheap motel in Brooklyn, with only one real friend and 3 other people that could go kick rocks. I refused to die there, that's how shitty the place was... at least throw me outside.

Thank you though brotha.
Hope you lay off that too, I don't know when to stop and five or six 2mg sticks is mild for me. That's what really scares me.

The cherry topper was that I was in a cheap motel in Brooklyn, with only one real friend and 3 other people that could go kick rocks. I refused to die there, that's how shitty the place was... at least throw me outside.

Thank you though brotha.
Hope you lay off that too, I don't know when to stop and five or six 2mg sticks is mild for me. That's what really scares me.

I haven't touched the shit since my suicide attempt. Those are some high doses, man. Not nearly the most I've seen, but I really hope you start turning that ship around.

Everyone ITT is dumb.

Get your facts straight.

Get your facts straight, from Wiki:
Acetylfentanyl (acetyl fentanyl) is an opioid analgesic drug that is an analog of fentanyl.[4] Studies have estimated acetylfentanyl to be fifteen times more potent than morphine.[5][6] It has never been licensed for medical use and instead only been sold as a designer drug.

It definitely wasn't legally prescribed by a licensed physician.

Back