Turns out Tom Petty died of an accidental overdose

Fentanyl is pretty much a death sentence.

Why would he need to mix oxy with fetanyl?

That is hardcore
Not saying he was, but if you're buying that stuff on the street it gets cut and repressed and lots of times they're adding that shit in here to stretch it.

Anyone buying street opiates at this point is an absolute moran

Best use of fentanyl is in a hospice. Let that sink in.

Why would he need to mix oxy with fetanyl?

That is hardcore

It sounds to me like he might have gotten some Oxycodone pills off the street and they were probably fakes that had been pressed and cut with Fentanyl. That's a huge thing that's going on across the country and accounts for an insane high percentage of overdoses. Almost every single time it's someone trying to buy heroin or regular painkillers off the street, and the substance has been cut with Fentanyl for the profit margin. Because these idiots who are cutting drugs with Fentanyl are cutting the drugs while stoned and in a kitchen with gas station scales and cooking utensils, you get inconsistencies in the mix. One pressed pill or bag could have 10ug (yeah that's microgram) which will make you feel good and another couple wind up with 300 ug that'll make you drop so dead that Narcan won't help you.

Fentanyl is crazy shit and dealers are killing people with it. Just a little pile the size of a match head is enough to make people overdose. And now people are using this stuff called carfentanil which is like an elephant tranquilizer. It's so strong it's basically a biological weapon.

Yea, opiate epidemic is so much more serious than is reported..it’s killing so many...I knew when I heard Tom died, so sad..

And also Xanax, which has been involved in so many deaths due to mixing.

Anyone buying street opiates at this point is an absolute moran

You know when you're on that stuff you don't care much about living or dying.

People hear that someone overdosed on a dealers junk and they try to get the same batch, now that's insane.

And also Xanax, which has been involved in so many deaths due to mixing.

Xanax had killed too many people I've known. Overdosing on that shit hurt like hell.

I wonder how accidental it was.

You know when you're on that stuff you don't care much about living or dying.

People hear that someone overdosed on a dealers junk and they try to get the same batch, now that's insane.

Yeah, that's the wildest shit I've ever seen. A good friend of mine died by heroin overdose a few years back, and I remember his junkie friends trying to find out what he took.

Hetr are lethal doses of herion, fent, and, car. You don't have to screw uo much with car or fen.

carfentanil.jpg

^^Picture above is absolutely crazy. Size of a grain of salt, and enough to be a death sentence...

Drug dealers are gambling with their buyers lives. Sad when you think about it. They know they will likely die, but hey its quick profit..

Back