Turkish sources tell MEE they know when and where the missing Saudi journalist, last seen entering t

Islam Imamate

Master of sports in Moderation.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Jamal Khashoggi 'dragged from consulate office, killed and dismembered'
Khashoggi, 59, has been missing since last Tuesday when he entered the consulate to obtain paperwork so he could remarry, and has not been seen since.
Jamal Khashoggi was dragged from the consul general's office inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul last Tuesday before he was brutally murdered by two men who cut up his body, sources close to the investigation have told Middle East Eye.

Turkish officials say they know when and where in the building the veteran Saudi journalist was killed and are considering whether to dig up the consul-general's garden to see whether his remains are buried there.
This is some crazy shit, the Saudis have some fucking balls to pull off a stunt like this. This MBS cunt is really stepping on a lot of toes, can't wait to see him get his just desserts.

EDIT: Fookin' title was too long...

Last edited:
Member when we believed that a silver lining of a Trump's presidency was going to be his tough stance against Saudi Arabia? I member.

Member when we believed that a silver lining of a Trump's presidency was going to be his tough stance against Saudi Arabia? I member.

Member when stuming as Trump was funny?

I hear Jake Tapper saying people unlocked the guys watch using his finger prints, but then other people are saying those watches don't even support that.

Also I'm hearing Turkish newspaper(s) are saying they have audio and video, but I've heard that watch can't do video.

Last edited:
How long before they post the video?

It's probably on the cutting room floor at the sauds Hollywood studio, having music and propaganda added to it.

That’s what you get for telling the truth in a Muslim country....

In for trump to say he admires the crown prince’s forceful leadership.

My body is ready.

Also:
https://www.npr.org/2018/10/12/6569...dus-of-guests-after-journalists-disappearance
You have a lot to catch up on:

Jamal Khashoggi(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamal_Khashoggi):
-Interviewed Osama bin Laden several times while working for Saudi Intelligence during the 80s/90s
-Fired from Al Watan as editor-in-chief in 2003 for allowing a columnist to criticize Ibn Taymiyya(founder of Wahhabism)
-Hired again by Al Watan in 2007 only to be forced to resign in 2010 for allowing an article that criticized Saudi Salafists teachings

Now here's where it gets good:
>Just after resigning he was hired by Al-Waleed bin Talal(aka Dopey Prince Al-Waleed) to run the now defunct Al-Arab News Channel
>In December 2016 Saudi Arabia bans journalist for criticising Donald Trump
>Al-Waleed tried convincing Khashoggi to return to SA so he could be a part of MBS's new vision- days before Al-Waleed was held by MBS for over 2 months
>Crown Prince Mohammed reportedly offered Khashoggi government protection and a high-level job if he returned to the country(earlier this year I believe)

You have a lot to catch up on:

Jamal Khashoggi(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamal_Khashoggi):
-Interviewed Osama bin Laden several times while working for Saudi Intelligence during the 80s/90s
-Fired from Al Watan as editor-in-chief in 2003 for allowing a columnist to criticize Ibn Taymiyya(founder of Wahhabism)
-Hired again by Al Watan in 2007 only to be forced to resign in 2010 for allowing an article that criticized Saudi Salafists teachings

Now here's where it gets good:
>Just after resigning he was hired by Al-Waleed bin Talal(aka Dopey Prince Al-Waleed) to run the now defunct Al-Arab News Channel
>In December 2016 Saudi Arabia bans journalist for criticising Donald Trump
>Al-Waleed tried convincing Khashoggi to return to SA so he could be a part of MBS's new vision- days before Al-Waleed was held by MBS for over 2 months
>Crown Prince Mohammed reportedly offered Khashoggi government protection and a high-level job if he returned to the country(earlier this year I believe)
wow that is disgusting behaviour for a country, if this is the saudi leadership than they are going to have a terrible after oil society.

This looks bad for MBS. He tries to sell himself as a savvy reformer in the West, but this puts a big hole in that image. Very Putinesque.

Sadly none of this will matter to the private companies who are really responsible for the S.A ass kissing relationship. Then there's Russia who'd be taking advantage of the situation. The West will act a certain way but won't do nothing in the end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back