International Turkey's Lonely Road to Isolation: The World Looks on as Erdogan Jockeys for a Third Decade in Power

Allegations of voter fraud and tampering already coming in. The bright side? Only 3 deaths reported at the polls so far.

Funny how Erdogan claimed a Gülen coup and now does it himself.

Pretty Star Wars-y

A crash course for those who are new to this subject:

Legit busted out laughing at the new thread title. "Constitutional reform". Indeed.

Last edited:
Legit busted out laughing at the new thread title. "Constitutional reform" indeed.

The new narrative is that a new era of Turkish "Democracy" without Check & Balance ushering in by Erdogan is "just like the U.S" :confused:

Last edited:
The new narrative is that a new era of Democracy is ushering in Turkey, "just like the U.S":

Yeah, I've been following this story fairly closely. Just like the US -

One branch of government in practice
One person can appoint ministers
One person can appoint judges
One person can declare a state of emergency
One person can be in charge completely without checks and balances

I wonder how many Turks actually believe this?

Yeah, I've been following this story fairly closely. Just like the US -

One branch of government in practice
One person can appoint ministers
One person can appoint judges
One person can declare a state of emergency
One person can be in charge completely without checks and balances

I wonder how many Turks actually believe this?

Just a bit over half of their population, it seems.

tumblr_o0pznigAvl1qg8n5oo1_r2_500.gif

Last edited:
I wouldn't say they are isolated. They still have the Islamic world as allies, namely fellow hanafi world.

They can also balance themselves with the Russians and the general CTSO/Eurasian Union world of which half the states are Stan countries and they could enjoy some degree of help. Turkish relations with Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, and Kazakhstan can also improve.

I wouldn't say they are isolated. They still have the Islamic world as allies, namely fellow hanafi world.

They can also balance themselves with the Russians and the general CTSO/Eurasian Union world of which half the states are Stan countries and they could enjoy some degree of help. Turkish relations with Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, and Kazakhstan can also improve.
Much better than joining the EU lmao

How long until we see genocide of the Kurds?

Much better than joining the EU lmao

How long until we see genocide of the Kurds?

That would be a hard thing to pull off.

Kurds number over 30 million are relatively well armed, and have an ally in the USA, Israel, and some other parties. At least 18 million Kurds in Turkey.

I could see an expulsion of Kurds from some areas in Turkey and the killing of some to achieve that feat but a full out genocide not so sure.

And to my knowledge Erdogan had the support of some of the Kurds.

Syria is the monkey wrench in that balancing plan.

Erdogan and Assad are mortal nemesis, and Russia is too entrenched in Assad's corner.

As the result, Turkey's traditional enemies in the Middle East like Syria and Iran (as well their Russian buddies by proxy) hates Erdogan, but so are Turkey's official American/European/Arab "allies" who couldn't stand his ass either, for entirely different reasons.

Actually, I can't think of any other country who managed to get on so many shit lists and completely turned international good wills into open hostility in such a short amount of time. With this constitutional referendum, Erdogan's Turkey have outpaced Duterte's Philippines by a mile in the pariah department.

Last edited:
<3>War ERDOGAN War Islam and a middle finger to the rest. From Kurdistan.

Syria is the monkey wrench in that balancing plan.

Erdogan and Assad are mortal nemesis, and Russia is too entrenched in Assad's corner.

As the result, Turkey's traditional enemies in the Middle East like Syria and Iran (as well their Russian buddies by proxy) hates Erdogan, but so are Turkey's official American/European/Arab "allies" who couldn't stand him, for entirely different reasons.

Actually, I can't think of another country who managed to get on so many shit lists and burned through so much good wills in such a short amount of time.

I am not sure how these talks go behind the scenes.

But I don't see why they don't just move to partition Syria, an Alawite state and a puppet successor to Assad and the Russian base in Tartus stays. And Turkey gets a buffer zone in Northern Syria,

Of course the USA would probably prefer a Kurdish state in the north of Syria to the dislike of the Turks and the same goes for Israel.

But yeah it is all a mess.

I'm sure Erdogan won't abuse his new powers.

He is a huge Spider-Man fan.

<3>War ERDOGAN War Islam and a middle finger to the rest. From Kurdistan.
<MaryseShutIt>

A hearty
flipping-the-bird_x86zkn.jpg
in return to you, good sir!!

War PKK. War Peshmerga.

11386b7ad5cdc0a33a1e6bded56b41d5.jpg

I'd laugh and pour libations if your bullets found Erdgogan's head-- you beautiful warrior goddess. God you're a sexy lady. My favorite part is how you refuse to wear a hijab.

Fewer hijabs, fewer mosques, more guns. Fuck Sunni Islam!

Independence for the KRG! It's time Team America welcomes Team PKK!!!

Back