turkey on the verge of collapse.

apparently the tourism booms
also a turkish friend of mine left germany last year to live there

I know 3 people in my very small circle that have gone there for a couple of weeks this summer 40 degrees and cheap as shit

..not for me though, fuck that

Greece went through something similar. But Turkey! Look where the country sits. All the current 'hot spots' are connected to it. Syria, Iraq, and Iran. All we need is ISIS making their way into Turkey and it will be another country the U.S. will send troops to.

They're also surrounded by enemies who hate them - Greece, Armenia, Bulgaria, Assad's Syria, Iran and the Kurds who are 15 million in Turkish soil and also have the huge backing from Europe. Turkey could easily turn into worse than Syria with everyone sharing one common interest against them.

I think the biggest reason why they're reluctant to leave NATO is not because of Russia and blah but to use America to keep these neighbors on leech. The moment US tell them to go on their own, everyone in the region will be able to bully and destabilize Turkey as much as they want.

But they can attack, steal and send the nukes to other nuke powers who can reuse them...

Well, the nukes are most likely inside Incirlik Air Base, 39th Air Base Wing, U.S. Air Force. We are getting ready to loose Turkey as a NATO ally. Seems like they are getting ready to possibly join sides with the Russians.

Well, the nukes are most likely inside Incirlik Air Base, 39th Air Base Wing, U.S. Air Force. We are getting ready to loose Turkey as a NATO ally. Seems like they are getting ready to possibly join sides with the Russians.

That doesn't preclude Russia and Turkey attacking the base and covering it up as some other force's invasion.

Dude.. be more specific in your thread titles. I was a little nervous opening it.

They're going to become a narco state that trafficks migrants and drugs into the EU.

That doesn't preclude Russia and Turkey attacking the base and covering it up as some other force's invasion.

Highly unlikely. Those guys are most likely at a higher level of alert. The place is most likely being monitored 24/7 by satellite. It is a U.S. military base with nukes. It has very strong defense systems. They can call for outside help and get it in a very short period of time.

They're also surrounded by enemies who hate them - Greece, Armenia, Bulgaria, Assad's Syria, Iran and the Kurds who are 15 million in Turkish soil and also have the huge backing from Europe. Turkey could easily turn into worse than Syria with everyone sharing one common interest against them.

I think the biggest reason why they're reluctant to leave NATO is not because of Russia and blah but to use America to keep these neighbors on leech. The moment US tell them to go on their own, everyone in the region will be able to bully and destabilize Turkey as much as they want.
Very good point there. They can't leave nato due to their encirclment. They're like France when the hapsburgs had Spain and Austria .
They really need to be more careful, unfortunately they're choosing Islam or being rational

Highly unlikely. Those guys are most likely at a higher level of alert. The place is most likely being monitored 24/7 by satellite. It is a U.S. military base with nukes. It has very strong defense systems. They can call for outside help and get it in a very short period of time.

Unlikely doesn't mean impossible. Especially with CATS around, necessitating the need to launch all ZIG.

I can't wait for Erdogan to come begging for Merkel to bail him out later this year.
Just 3 years after a lot of Nazi comparison, trying to hold the EU hostage over refugees and wishing the demise of the Fatherland.
Another country that is going to be incorporated into the Reich via financial dependency.
I for once welcome Turkey into the Reich. Welcome to financial dependency on Germany that is never ever going to end.

Next one will be Russia.