International Turkey is Angry that the Massacre of 1,500,000 Armenians is Finally Being Recognized a "Genocide"

Even now, Erdogan longs to genocide the Kurds, but knows he can't get away with it.

Its not he cant get away with it, its the fact the numbers of Kurd's is to great and centralized to start a war with.

It was 100 years ago. Turkey should admit it but it's too late now. Germany, Japan, America admitted their mistakes within 20 years and made actual strides to correct it while the wounds were still fresh.

It was 100 years ago. Turkey should admit it but it's too late now. Germany, Japan, America admitted their mistakes within 20 years and made actual strides to correct it while the wounds were still fresh.

Japan has not admited to any mistakes, Hirohito died pretty comfortably in his bed and war criminals are still enshrined and revered.

The only difference is that Japan at least is honest about revering war criminals and their crimes, the Turks arent.

lets face it. you only care because the armenians are christians.

turkey should admit it but then sgain their founding father of their modern state called the kurds 'mountain turks' lol. maybe the US and europe can set an example and admit their colonization of north and south america was also a genocide.

turkey should admit it but then sgain their founding father of their modern state called the kurds 'mountain turks' lol. maybe the US and europe can set an example and admit their colonization of north and south america was also a genocide.

That is Tramendous BS..

r-kelly-cigarette-gif-wtf.gif

Thumbs up for the Pope calling a spade a spade.

The ADL (Anti-Defamation League) for many years argued against it being called a genocide.
You sure? I can see them arguing about the "Holocaust" term, but genocide is generic.

I can't recall if the US actually classifies what happened to the Native Americans as genocide but the US is far more honest in admitting to its sordid history than the Turks or Muslims are.

You mentioned you aren't a Turk, so you are only trying to deflect or belittle criticism of Turkey because you are a Sunni supremacist.

I can't recall if the US actually classifies what happened to the Native Americans as genocide but the US is far more honest in admitting to its sordid history than the Turks or Muslims are.

You mentioned you aren't a Turk, so you are only trying to deflect or belittle criticism of Turkey because you are a Sunni supremacist.

im not a supremacist. turkey should apologize for what happened and accept responsibility. however the west demanding such apologies is crazy. hypocrisy hypocrisy thy name is europe and america.

let me know when the eu is pressuring belgium to apologize for the genocide of 10 million congolese. thats if they have the integrity to even call it a genocide.

lol please it took 2 nukes on japan and the flattening of germany and a military occupation with millions of troops to force those countries. japan to this day minimalizes its atrocities of chinese and koreans.

im not a supremacist. turkey should apologize for what happened and accept responsibility. however the west demanding such apologies is crazy. hypocrisy hypocrisy thy name is europe and america.

let me know when the eu is pressuring belgium to apologize for the genocide of 10 million congolese. thats if they have the integrity to even call it a genocide.

Is the West actually "demanding such apologies"? All I've seen is really Armenians demanding apologies from these Turkish dickheads. Western governments just sometimes recognize that the genocide happened, and then the Turks lose their shit. They're the ones who start making demands; they demand that everyone pretends it never happened. Our governments for the most part were happy to do that over the years to placate our oversensitive ally.

Well if they admit to it, it'll be a non stop cry fest from SJW's til the end of time. They are better off lying about it.

Is the West actually "demanding such apologies"? All I've seen is really Armenians demanding apologies from these Turkish dickheads. Western governments just sometimes recognize that the genocide happened, and then the Turks lose their shit. They're the ones who start making demands; they demand that everyone pretends it never happened. Our governments for the most part were happy to do that over the years to placate our oversensitive ally.

That is glaringly obvious to everyone participating in this discussion, except the occassional retards who jumps face-first into the on-going debate without reading any of it, including the Thread Index in the OP.

I believe you are wasting your time attempting to engage in an intelligent conversation on the subject matter with one of those uninformed, strawman-totting retards.

Last edited:

oh please. you got germany going against EU and international law and voting to conclude whether or not its a genocide. Turkey has apologized already and has been moving forward with it. none of these steps are recognized and the EU and west just continously sabotages these efforts by screamimg genocide. imagine they did this to belgium when it apologized for the crimes in congo without admitting its a genocide. would be unthinkable. but thats okay. congolese genocide can be swept under the rug because they neither have the same language or have the right skin tone.

still waiting for the russian apology for chechen genocide. do chechens count? they are white but they are muslim.

The West and Israel were taking Turkey's side for a long time in not acknowledging the genocide. Yes Belgian should admit to the genocide and Germany only just admitted to the genocide in Namibia. But admitting publicly and denying it are a bit different.

But it is true there is a lot of double standards in how the West views genocides. Here's an article that does not mince words.
http://www.walkingbutterfly.com/201...ten-million-africans-you-arent-called-hitler/

Now would the Turkish government allow its academics to talk about the Armenian genocide as genocide. Would they allow journalists to publish articles calling it genocide and being highly critical of the State. In the West even though the governments don't officially acknowledge some genocide, they don't stop or apply legal pressure on press and citizens from calling it such. Can the same be said of Turkey?

still waiting for the russian apology for chechen genocide. do chechens count? they are white but they are muslim.

You are under the impression that the West doesn't care if a group is Muslim; that is not true at all.
* Look at Bosnia and Kosovo, you had Muslims against Christian Orthodox and the West took the side of the Muslims.
*In Myanmar the West has been very critical of how the Rohinga are treated.
*The West did not care about the Christian minorities in Iraq after Saddam was deposed; the Christians were ethnically cleansed in large numbers after the Iraq war.
*In Syria the West is on the side of the Sunni Jihadis, who want to kill, convert or ethnically cleanse the Christians.
*The West never took military action against Arab Sudan for the genecide they perpetrated against the Black Animist and Christian Sudanese in Darfur, where 2 million died. And Arabs have been genociding the Blacks for centuries.
*Look at Angela Merkel allowing in 1million refugees, most of whom are Muslim, and undoubtedly will cause huge problems for future generations of Germans. Would any Muslim country accept such large number of non Muslims.

My point is: The Western elites don't care about anyone, be they: Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist,Animist etc.., they only care about satisfying their allies and their interests. About the only group the West actively cares about is Israel as Israel gets a pass on almost anything it does.

We have millions of Americans homeless or struggling to make ends meet but the US spent over a trillion dollars on the Iraq war and gives Egypt and Israel several billion every year. Like I said it isn't about specifically not caring about Muslims, it is about our elites not caring about anyone. Look at Hillary, she does not want to say "islamic radicals or Islamic terrorism" so you would think she is being pro Muslim but she isn't pro-Muslim (in my humble opinion) she is only refraining from using the word" Islamic" because she gets millions from Arab dictators. The reason I believe she does not care about Muslims is because Madelline Albright is her close friend . Madelline Albright is evil because when a reporter asked her whether 500,000 Iraqi children dying was worth it , she said Yes.

Back