Tulsi Gabbard Has Just Dropped A Bomb On Hillary Run For President She Stepped Down A Vice-Chair DNC

How are Texas and Colorado demographics "very similar"

Texas has 37 % any race latinos - colorado has 20

Black population is not comparable either...

Bernie wins smalls, vastly white states - cali, NY, Mich, Ill are not that. Demographics so far plays much more of a role than regional.

Source?

If you are telling me 37% latino, and 19% black that voted in the Democratic primary last night I saw on MSNBC, I'm still pretty sure that Texas still has a white majority in it.

Edit: lastly you are pulling shit out your ass claiming bernie can't win in Ill. Mi. NY, CA.

Lol, it is counting illegals, which is why the total population is 25 million, 17 million whites, 9 million latinos, and 2 million black, which I'm pretty sure is more than 25 million.

Let me make a more accurate statement though, as to what I was trying to say. The demographics that voted in the Texas primary for democrats, are similar to the demographics of states like nevada and colorado.

Lol, that quote was him explaining why he was ducking my post, so ummmm, take your reading comprehension comment and apply it to yourself.
What have I ducked you tool? You're the one that ignores your own posts. I won't be posting after mid-afternoon today, have fun with your oh so brutal "rebuttals" after that.
What do you base the idea on that he is going to lose?
I'm basing Sanders losing those states on the polls and the 538 projections. IIRC 538 was projecting Clinton to win those states with around 60% of the vote. You're basing Sanders winning on his underperformance in other states.

What have I ducked you tool? You're the one that ignores your own posts. I won't be posting after mid-afternoon today, have fun with your oh so brutal "rebuttals" after that.

I'm basing Sanders losing those states on the polls and the 538 projections. IIRC 538 was projecting Clinton to win those states with around 60% of the vote. You're basing Sanders winning on his underperformance in other states.

What polls?

Minnesota and colorado were supposedly loses for bernie according to 538, 2 weeks before the primary.

Remember the polling and talk of bernie losing minnesota, or is that just me?

What polls?

Minnesota and colorado were supposedly loses for bernie according to 538, 2 weeks before the primary.

Remember the polling and talk of bernie losing minnesota, or is that just me?
What? 538 didn't have projections for Minnesota and Colorado in the days prior to the primary. Did they weeks ago? Why didn't you mention that a few days ago when you were first referred to 538 in this thread?

And no, I don't remember that talk because we were talking about a lack of any polling data. How can you have commented repeatedly that you hadn't seen polling data and now refer to polling data? WTF.

As for what polls, RCP (538 projections):
Michigan--Clinton RCP +17.7 (538 has Clinton projected to win +31)
Illinois--Clinton +19 (note, there has been poor polling in Illinois via RCP; 538 has Clinton projected to win +36)
New York--Clinton +21 (note, there has been poor polling in Illinois via RCP; 538 does not have a projection)

What? 538 didn't have projections for Minnesota and Colorado in the days prior to the primary. Did they weeks ago? Why didn't you mention that a few days ago when you were first referred to 538 in this thread?

And no, I don't remember that talk because we were talking about a lack of any polling data. How can you have commented repeatedly that you hadn't seen polling data and now refer to polling data? WTF.

I hadn't seen polling data, what I had heard was reports that Clinton was winning in Minnesota, kind of like the data you just presented where you said there is no good polling data, and yet you seem to have reports saying Clinton is winning.

I was just looking at 538, and into the polling for these states a week or two ago. Can you provide a link for where these numbers are coming from, because I didn't see these polls then.

I hadn't seen polling data, what I had heard was reports that Clinton was winning in Minnesota, kind of like the data you just presented where you said there is no good polling data, and yet you seem to have reports saying Clinton is winning.

I was just looking at 538, and into the polling for these states a week or two ago. Can you provide a link for where these numbers are coming from, because I didn't see these polls then.
The polling numbers are from RCP, the projections are from 538.

Good for Bernie. A female and soldier at that, she will be a good surrogate to contrast between Hillary's policies and Bernies.

I just want to remind everyone of that time Tulsi Gabbard acted with integrity, and did the right thing no matter what the political consequence.

To our next president of the United states. TULSI GABBARD 2020!!!

I just want to remind everyone of that time Tulsi Gabbard acted with integrity, and did the right thing no matter what the political consequence.

The younger generations are just clamoring, nearly begging, just for there to be an honest, yet tough president.

We're in dire need of someone willing to cut the party ties bullshit- and Gabbard has shown that much. Maybe she's not the exact fit but someone with her background and character absolutely is.

I dont know if you heard, but no one has more integrity than trump.

I don't get the point of bumping a year old thread, but I do like Tulsi. She might be a bit young for a 2020 run, but I do see her as having a good chance of being the first female Pres.

The head of the group that organized and paid for Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard’s trip to Syria says he personally financed the trip in which the Hawaii Democrat met with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, denied he had links to Assad or a controversial Syrian political party, and rejected news reports that said his group was anti-Semitic.

In an interview with The Atlantic, Bassam Khawam, a former executive director and current board member of the Arab American Community Center for Economic and Social Services (AACCESS-Ohio), said this wasn’t the first trip his Cleveland-based organization has coordinated for U.S. lawmakers to the Middle East. Founded in 1991 to serve the Arab American community in Ohio, AACCESS has organized three trips to the region for Dennis Kucinich, the former Democratic congressman from Ohio, between 2006 and 2011; Khawam said the group did the same for Gabbard, a two-term Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii, because of her expressed interest in the region.

“Congresswoman Gabbard had a position on what’s taking place in Syria, and about regime change, and these sort of things,” Khawam, a Lebanese health-care consultant, told me in an interview. “So we thought … that would be most likely very helpful for her to see things on the ground similar to what we did with Congressman Kucinich.”

Gabbard, a veteran of the Iraq war, has long advocated that the U.S. should focus its efforts in Syria on Islamist groups instead of ousting Assad, whom the Obama administration had called on to step down. She had even criticized Obama for not using the term “radical Islam” to describe groups such as ISIS. And she introduced legislationthat would bar the U.S. government from supporting groups allied with or supporting terrorist organizations, some of which are fighting against the Assad regime. Her views on Syria appear to align more closely with those of President Trump, who says the U.S. should focus its efforts on defeating ISIS.

On January 18, Gabbard caused a stir when she revealed her fact-finding trip to Syria this month included a meeting with Assad. She said she hadn’t planned on meeting with the longtime Syrian leader, but that when given the opportunity she felt “it was important to take it,” adding: “I think we should be ready to meet with anyone if there’s a chance it can bring about an end to this war, which is causing the Syrian people so much suffering.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/514763/

Here's some info on the funding and group that arranged her trip to Syria. I don't have a problem with her going, but to my knowledge she hasn't come out personally and called Assad out for his massacring of civilians.

Back