TUF17 Contestants who could/should be in the UFC

RustyShacklefor

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I think at least half of these guys are capable of or show the potential to make waves in the UFC. Hall, Dylan, Samman (even though he's a tool), Hester, Cummings (if he can learn ground game- his stand up was okay against dylan), uhhh the guy who flipped off Kevin Casey....

What do you guys think?
Dana said it himself that he's gonna give them all a fight in the UFC, which of them do you think have what it takes to do well or the potential to do well in the UFC?

hall,hart,cummings,hester,sammon,kalvin,daneils,dylan,bowman
forgot tor

Everyone except for Gilbert and Kevin.

The finalists and that's it. . The UFC is crowded enough why inflate the roster? But I bet a lot of them get a shot.

The finalists and that's it. . The UFC is crowded enough why inflate the roster? But I bet a lot of them get a shot.

You're a fucking idiot.
Why inflate the roster?
Because there are guys out there who show potential to bring something to the table and improve the fucking league.
Crowded Roster? So cut the Jon Fitchs' and losers who are weighing the UFC down and bring in fresh faces who can help ignite the MMA flame.

The final 4 plus Tor, Clint, and Luke.

You're a fucking idiot.
Why inflate the roster?
Because there are guys out there who show potential to bring something to the table and improve the fucking league.
Crowded Roster? So cut the Jon Fitchs' and losers who are weighing the UFC down and bring in fresh faces who can help ignite the MMA flame.

Seriously? Cut a top WW to fill his spot with random guys? You buy into the hype of the TV show way to much. There are a few guys on this show who look like they might be good but that's it. Stop believing in the hype of a reality TV show.

everyone deserves a shot, imo

Zak Cummings. I still think he got a raw deal not getting a third rd against Dylan and then getting passed up for the wildcard.

Hall, Gastelum, Hester, Hart, and Samman are the guys i hope stick around

Hall, Gastelum, Hester, Hart, and Samman are the guys i hope stick around

I think Adam Cella showed potential. He was standing with Uriah the whole first round and it was back and forth close before he got caught by a crazy unorthodox kick.
I liked his aggression and work.
I would like to see more. Give him a shot against another like Hester or Samman

Since first episode I was cheering for Gastelum, Hall, Hester and Troeng (in that order). So, I hope at least those 4 stick around. I know Gastelum or Hall will have a contract, so I'm pretty sure I can have 2 or 3 of them in the UFC.

I think Adam Cella showed potential. He was standing with Uriah the whole first round and it was back and forth close before he got caught by a crazy unorthodox kick.

I`m not sure if they`ll keep him after his loss to Tor last weekend...

He already has a loss against Troeng, another loss is a goodbye.

He did well against Uriah but i wasn't impressed at all with his performance on Saturday against Tor.

Back