• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TUF youtube channel has a bunch of nice unaired clips

Nice.... I've missed waaaayyy to many of the tufs this season.. :-/. The one I did watch was the Uriah hall KO! Woooooow!!!!!!

Nice.... I've missed waaaayyy to many of the tufs this season.. :-/. The one I did watch was the Uriah hall KO! Woooooow!!!!!!

You don't missed much.The Uriah fight was great because of the KO,the other ones reminds you of the fights last season or even worse.
Nothing happening in the house and they don't show us much of the training-.-.

Looking forward for Uriah vs Bubba though.

thank's, TS, i was bored playing poker online and checking facebook every 2 minutes. Now I have something to watch while Im playing. : )

I've been watching those videos. Honestly I think some of that stuff should be on TV. A lot better than interviewing 5 team mates of the guy who's gonna fight so they can all say "I don't see anyway ____________ does not win this fight" or "________ will surprise him".

The one with Okami and the ice was my favorite. Interesting to see hou Tor didn't give a fuck about the cold water.

I've been watching those videos. Honestly I think some of that stuff should be on TV. A lot better than interviewing 5 team mates of the guy who's gonna fight so they can all say "I don't see anyway ____________ does not win this fight" or "________ will surprise him".

The one with Okami and the ice was my favorite. Interesting to see hou Tor didn't give a fuck about the cold water.
It's not like they've been phoning in their predictions like Brazilians. Samman has always given an honest opinion about who he thinks will win and lose.

TUF has a history of putting all the best footage online. This has been happening since TUF 5. They would put bts stuff and even training clips. The kind of training clips that the show desperately needs. Training and technique breakdowns.
TUF 10 Rampage/Rashad had a ton of online bts. one of my faves...

That first clip made me like Dylan a whole lot more.

TUF has a history of putting all the best footage online. This has been happening since TUF 5. They would put bts stuff and even training clips. The kind of training clips that the show desperately needs. Training and technique breakdowns.
TUF 10 Rampage/Rashad had a ton of online bts. one of my faves...

James also choked that one dude out that they locked in the bath room lol I felt terrible for that guy

James also choked that one dude out that they locked in the bath room lol I felt terrible for that guy
Me too, McSweeney was such a dick and bully on the show. Glad he got his head knocked off and out of the UFC

Back