TUF Tate VS Rousey EPISODE 6 DISCUSSION

The complaint isn't playing pranks. The complaint is the pranks they're pulling are lame. When rampage put chickens in evans' car, THAT was a prank. ;)

Actually I believe the complaint is that Dana talked to them about pranks and Rousey promised her team would not do anything. After Rousey promised that, Tate decides to pull pranks knowing full well it will piss Rousey and her team off and they can not do any pranks back.

It's like waiting until your buddies are holding someone down to start a fight with them, it's pretty weak, and I say that as someone that thinks Ronda has serious attitude issues.

Refuse to watch this season but after all the talk, found a vid of the fight.

You see fights as good as that on every prelim card of the UFC. But coz its the women, it automatically gets bigged up as being better than it actually was. Like WMMA in general.

It was two rookie fighters having a scrappy 3 round battle, you can see that on any regional circuit fight card, and probably with better records than 3-3 and 2-0-1. It's pathetic how much hype they're trying to lather onto the women on TUF 18, I feel sorry for the male fighters who while not being anything to shout about, are more complete than the women but are being completely overlooked.

If you add this fight to the UFC card it would arguably be FOTN .. if not it was clearly #2.

Miesha Tate has acted like a complete bitch to Rousey for nearly three years now. Said some pretty awful things in the process. Been a sore loser. She's been trying to start shit and push her buttons since the very beginning of the show.
Whereas from Rousey of course we didn't hear anything bad about Miesha or people close to Miesha.
Neverever did Ronda use trash talk and similar tactics to push Miesha's buttons and get into her head.

Did anyone else notice the phat ass that came out of nowhere when Raquel was sparring?

Anyways, I really enjoyed the fight. Great effort from both girls.

LOL @ Team Rousey bitching over team Tate's pranks. I hope it continues, seeing RR lose her cool is good entertainment.

lol

They are currently talking about Duke Thai Clinch game.

Miriam Nakamoto crushed Duke like she was a child.

Why is Miriam Nakamoto not fighting in the UFC?

Because right now, she prefers Invicta FC.

Was this week's fight over-hyped? It was suppose to be Griffin-Bonner. At any time did it look like a stoppage was imminent? No. One fighter landed a bunch of right hands in the second round on the mug of a fighter who for her massive height/ reach advantage had shameful defense. If you have head motion side to side but your head doesn't actually move but an inch or too, and you don't know how to block a punch, slip a punch or roll with a punch - you will get blasted time after time. Lucky for her the other girl didn't have the power to stop her.

Thanks for telling me that it is the fight of the TUF season...I can skip the rest. Ronda and Tate have already demonstrated why there are millions of ex-wives. A decade of gravity and these two will be a horror show.

I think with a bit more prep time/work both ladies could do things in the UFC, however the lack of power and cardio just kill me every time watching. I thought they both showed heart though, which you can't teach.

Not many usernames more appropriate than yours. :icon_lol:

My username? Is that whats left in your arsenal? I wont dignify it, but ill go over a review anyway since youre out of material for the discussion.

I am biased because I have information at face value. I have watched Ronda since before the show, before UFC, and before her acquirement of the SF belt. Shes had a shit attitude since...well, Id say right before winning that SF belt. We have a show now of her making childish, crybaby comments, making rude gestures, and making off the wall accusations (Miesha laughing at Rondas first loss of the show)

YET..

Everyone, including myself, is supposed to IGNORE all of that information that weve seen and heard for ourselves because you and apostle and any other Ronda lover say so. How many times must someone ask about Miesha allegedly being a bitch at this pool party? Why should we ignore Ronda flicking off Miesha? Miesha doesnt belong in TUF, sure, but why, oh why, does this give Ronda to act how she does? There is not a justifiable reason to make it acceptable AND still find Ronda respectable. Do you understand that? When you act a fool, we may know why, but knowing why doesnt mean well like it.

If it walks like a duck, shits like a duck, eats like a duck, its a fucking duck. No rocket science about it.

Miesha doesnt belong in TUF,

She fought someone for the right to coach & get a rematch
The girl that beat her was injured 24hrs prior
Tate was able to step in

She belongs due to someone being injured that was ahead of her & she is an ex-champ

My username? Is that whats left in your arsenal? I wont dignify it, but ill go over a review anyway since youre out of material for the discussion.

I am biased because I have information at face value. I have watched Ronda since before the show, before UFC, and before her acquirement of the SF belt. Shes had a shit attitude since...well, Id say right before winning that SF belt. We have a show now of her making childish, crybaby comments, making rude gestures, and making off the wall accusations (Miesha laughing at Rondas first loss of the show)

YET..

Everyone, including myself, is supposed to IGNORE all of that information that weve seen and heard for ourselves because you and apostle and any other Ronda lover say so. How many times must someone ask about Miesha allegedly being a bitch at this pool party? Why should we ignore Ronda flicking off Miesha? Miesha doesnt belong in TUF, sure, but why, oh why, does this give Ronda to act how she does? There is not a justifiable reason to make it acceptable AND still find Ronda respectable. Do you understand that? When you act a fool, we may know why, but knowing why doesnt mean well like it.

If it walks like a duck, shits like a duck, eats like a duck, its a fucking duck. No rocket science about it.

She's always had a "shit attitude". She admits she's a total bitch, hyper competitive etc. Tate is the exact same she just isn't as open about it., Rousey was a one trick pony, would walk through her etc etc. I'll be glad when this debacle is over and we can get onto the only fight in Women's Mixed Martial Arts anybody cares about, Ronda Rousey vs Sara McCann.

Both would be great in pro wrestling as heels because they are easy to hate.

In the words of Jim Cornette (RE:Sunny/Tammy Sytch) "This fucking k-unt and I say that with all the love in the world. She is a bitch, she is a k-unt you can hate her, i've loved her since I first saw her [...] because she has the ability to be a heel."

Nakamoto had an offer from the UFC, but she turned it down.

As she should, consider that initial offer prohibits a Muay Thai champ like herself to continue competing in Muay Thai.

That's rather unfair, since the UFC specifically allow their signed BWs to continue fighting in Invicta when they don't have a fight booked in the UFC.

Once the UFC remove that artificial roadblock, we will see Nakamoto in the Octagon.

Yep you are right
Dana is known to buy fighters a ticket to sit next to him at a top price for a Mayweather fight if they will not be a UFC fighter

:rolleyes:

dfe48c241e1e11e3a59b22000a9f3c66_7.jpg

you sexist pig!
Maybe it was Jess that bough Dana a ticket??
Did you think about THAT?

YET..

Word....

Ttt for Face Stab's answer as to how Miesha was acting bitchy at the pool party!

Go ahead bro, answer. :)

Back