TUF Tate VS Rousey EPISODE 6 DISCUSSION

So Ronda's a Christian now and because I have a sig she's suppose to act like Jesus?

No. Your question asked "why should she...?" I merely suggested a possible reason for choosing to behave in a civil fashion based upon the non-naturalistic moral source that you are quoting.

Simply brilliant fight, both girls can hold their head up high. If Duke gets something other then a clinch game she is going to be even nastier.. as it is her clinch game is very good.

I'm not quite sure where Tate was being bitchy at the pool party... other then staying away. But if staying = bitchy, ok, ummm, Duke was being bitchy since she stayed from the party altogether???

Rousey flipping Tate off, that's just so asshat. I love how it's acceptable to some. I mean... John Hackleman flipped off Chuck Liddell's camps when he lost right... oh wait didn't happen. When one of Greg Jackson fighters lost he flipped off the opposing camp.. oh wait, that didn't happen either, hmmmm.

Simply brilliant fight, both girls can hold their head up high. If Duke gets something other then a clinch game she is going to be even nastier.. as it is her clinch game is very good.

I'm not quite sure where Tate was being bitchy at the pool party... other then staying away. But if staying = bitchy, ok, ummm, Duke was being bitchy since she stayed from the party altogether???

Rousey flipping Tate off, that's just so asshat. I love how it's acceptable to some. I mean... John Hackleman flipped off Chuck Liddell's camps when he lost right... oh wait didn't happen. When one of Greg Jackson fighters lost he flipped off the opposing camp.. oh wait, that didn't happen either, hmmmm.

I agree 100%
I think Duke can be a top 5 sooner than later
She has a lot of grit & talent
Raquel just can get hit & look like nothing happened, where Jessamyn you saw the impact a little more

Her knee touches you. You die. She's never been defeated. Ever.
Definitely to good to be on this show. DeRandamie just beat Kedzie and is also a undeafeated kickboxer.... her vs. Nakamoto is a no-brainer.

I could've sworn Kerry Vera defeated Miriam in Fight Girls. There should be a video somewhere.

Duke looked to have two major problems in my opinion.

One, she didn't look to respond to her power well. I haven't seen Duke fight before, but it seems like once Rocky got through her range and touched her she didn't respond well.

Two, she doesn't have a lot of power herself. At least from what I have seen. Outside of knees most of her strikes didn't have nearly the sting Rocky's did.

I think Duke's problem lies in utilizing her range. Someone like her needs to use push kicks, side kicks, and jabs to keep her opponent on the outside. More circling around would've helped her too.

Considering they are using this season of TUF to promote WMMA and get it out there. Then yeah, they are role models, and the champion should be setting a good example. But nah, instead, let's have the champion flipping off her competition and acting like an idiot.

So because the same organization that is headed by someone that uses profanity like its his last name is using TUF to promote WMMA middle fingers aren't allowed? Stop pretending like you decide in any way whatsoever whether or not someone is a "role model". You don't make that decision for Ronda or anyone else. You can try and decree from your keyboard what you think Ronda is responsible for but in the end its just empty whining.

Awesome fight, glad Rocky won but I'm a fan of both of them from now. Duke seemed like she may have hurt Pennington with that liver kick towards the end of the fight, anyone see that?

for anyone who didn't see it. here is the pool party scene where according to some idiots meisha was acting all bitchy

did you see the way she hit that volley ball? what a bitch.

Nobody mentions Tate being all bitchy at the pool party, but the second Rousey acts bitchy at the fight, you ladies jump all over her shit.
uh huh, everyone else are "ladies" because we don't see how tate was being "bitchy" at the pool party like you do.

your ronda fanboyism/fangirlism has gotten to the point where you're completely delusional and seeing things that aren't even there.

I wanna see Pennington and Julianna go at it!! that would be fireworks, even tho i think julianna hits harder and is better on the ground

After a quite last week for honda and apostle I knew this week would be different. apostle is backed to a corner. I still believe we havent seen shit yet. Honda is gonna get much worse

If "bitchy" us a euphemism for "hot as fuck", then yes Tate was being very bitchy at the pool party.

So because the same organization that is headed by someone that uses profanity like its his last name is using TUF to promote WMMA middle fingers aren't allowed? Stop pretending like you decide in any way whatsoever whether or not someone is a "role model". You don't make that decision for Ronda or anyone else. You can try and decree from your keyboard what you think Ronda is responsible for but in the end its just empty whining.

Goddamn, apostle, you are a tool. I have not posted in years, but I just need to point that out / get it out of my system.

Goddamn, apostle, you are a tool. I have not posted in years, but I just need to point that out / get it out of my system.

Yeah, I hadn't posted in years myself, and finally posted again for the same reason.

Didn't read through the whole thread, but had a couple of thoughts. Not sure if anyone agrees, but I thought that fight was overrated. Raquel busted Duke's face in round one, busted her up even more in round 2.

I thought for sure Raquel would get robbed somehow, and didn't think the fight should have gone to a third round. Then the third round was all Raquel, with Duke landing one knee that cut her, yet people were saying they didn't know who won the third. I thought Raquel kicked Duke's butt all 3 rounds.

If people were not yet convinced, I'm not sure how anyone could still defend Rousey after the fight. She is not an adult mentally. She is a child. It's like she never fully developed into an adult.

Seeing previews for next week, it's really sad seeing the lengths to which Dana must go to protect Rousey because he knows she is completely insane. I don't even think it's extreme to suggest she may well belong in some kind of mental institution. She is that nuts.

I like how people call the pranks 'lame'

Lets see you stuck in a house with a bunch of people you have to fight, with no tv, no internet, and try and enjoy yourselves.

The complaint isn't playing pranks. The complaint is the pranks they're pulling are lame. When rampage put chickens in evans' car, THAT was a prank. ;)

Yeah, I hadn't posted in years myself, and finally posted again for the same reason.

Didn't read through the whole thread, but had a couple of thoughts. Not sure if anyone agrees, but I thought that fight was overrated. Raquel busted Duke's face in round one, busted her up even more in round 2.

I thought for sure Raquel would get robbed somehow, and didn't think the fight should have gone to a third round. Then the third round was all Raquel, with Duke landing one knee that cut her, yet people were saying they didn't know who won the third. I thought Raquel kicked Duke's butt all 3 rounds.

If people were not yet convinced, I'm not sure how anyone could still defend Rousey after the fight. She is not an adult mentally. She is a child. It's like she never fully developed into an adult.

Seeing previews for next week, it's really sad seeing the lengths to which Dana must go to protect Rousey because he knows she is completely insane. I don't even think it's extreme to suggest she may well belong in some kind of mental institution. She is that nuts.

Yea I agree with your post. I too thought Jessamyn was unnecessarily punished in the 3rd round. Shouldn't have gone to a 3rd.

She landed that 1 knee. nothing else, but ate some massive shots. Holy shit she got beat up.

It wasn't nearly close though. I though Raquel ran away with it. She ate no damage till the knee cut her. Watch the post fight cut segment Jessamyn's face is a mess and Raquel basically just has stitch marks.

And yes, Ronda is mentally unstable. We all know that.

Dana has to stop a prank because he's stopping a 'war'? Wow.

And yea, Ronda has psychosis. I'm pretty sure. She confronts people then say they're not tough to the face. Then Dennis Hallman toughs up their face and she's like "this isn't the time". Yea, she took her baby Edmond and ran.

Then from the preview once again she's like "they're not tough to our face". Yea woman, nothing is ever the right time. But she really believes this to be true. THat's her mental condition. Really. Like when she actually believe Miesha smiled at Shayna's pain.

Seriously, she needs professional help before she crashes like Tyson.

You consistently prove, week to week -- day to day -- that you are a completely and utter dumbass.

Ronda gets very attached to her fighters, i like that.

Congrats to both for putting on a show Pennington and Duke are so durable and never quit. Onto Hill and Wooten.

Back