TUF Tate VS Rousey EPISODE 4 DISCUSSION

Then why the fuck are you keep tuning in? Is it a medical condition that forces you to watch the things you supposedly hate to watch?
Because it's been 4 episodes and I'm open-minded enough to give it a chance and hopeful that it'll get better but the reality is they're just not ready to be on the biggest stage yet. I've seen numerous more skilled and quality fighters at regional shows.

the bar scene told me all i needed to know about that guy. they hate tate's bf for saying he'd knock ronda's teeth out if they fought (he would), he's apologized for it several times and did again at the bar, yet rondas coach is saying she will knock tate out and break her arm and all this crap. it's basically the same thing yet they don't see the double standard.

the guy is a flat out bully and tate was smart for bringing in hallman to deal with him if that's what really happened.

Youre a complete shit in War Room threads but I am glad to see you chime in here. Hate to say it but, welcome!

This whole mumbo jumbo about Caraway saying hed knock out Rondas teeth is for the birds. So what he said it. He apologized. "He started it." The response is to keep on keeping on? I cant understand how anyone can support them. Theyre emotionally defective and honestly, the weakest mentally.

I finally watched the show...

Roxy is a nice person. The epitome of a nerd/geek. Vet or not, she had no business being in there. Phoenix Down said it best about a cage fighter needing to have a aggressive warrior spirit and I must say, Ronda is on the extreme end of the spectrum with Roxy being on the other end. Roxy got tagged at will, tagged during a hilarious spinning back fist, dropped hard twice, then slammed. She cried, cried, and cried. It was the battle of the uglies and Id say the other girl, the one with the mixed kid, belongs more than Roxy. Least worst Id call it. Either way, I did laugh a couple of times and the previews of next week's doesnt look too eventful.

She fought someone with a 1-3 record. I believe theyre on there cuz its the beginning of wmma and they need someone, anyone.

She fought someone with a 1-3 record. I believe theyre on there cuz its the beginning of wmma and they need someone, anyone.

It is clear you have not bothered to see why Rakoczy has a poor MMA record despite the fact many people, including myself, have pointed out why she has a poor record. Such as taking fights in MMA before she knew anything about the ground game, let alone her first two fights being against Michelle Ould and Zoila Gurgel, both good fighters, Ould being a wrestler at that.

Her fight with Felice Herrig is controversial. Many people think she won that fight. Only having seen the second round of that fight I cannot comment on that for certain myself.

You missed her NC against Jennifer Scott. It was a second round TKO until overturned. Rakoczy was sick and took half a Percocet the night before the fight.

Since then Rakoczy has spent two years learning the ground game at Drysdale BJJ.

Aside from all of the above. Both Rakoczy and Modafferi did the tryout, made it past it and then won their fights into the house.

They both belong there. As do everyone else who did the same things they did to get into the TUF house.

Last edited:
When Roxy tried to do that spinning backfist and got countered that's when I started to think Jess was going to win

As I have mentioned before, Rakoczy's deceptive record is a fine yardstick that separate MMA fans who actually watch fights from the average Fight Finder enthusiasts who get their limited knowledge from looking at numbers.

Dana to the rescue ref the team Tate vs Rousey skirmishes, nice win for Jessica and Roxy did well. Let's see if they can contain themselves in episode 5. :icon_lol:

When Roxy tried to do that spinning backfist and got countered that's when I started to think Jess was going to win

When the commercial said the most emotional outcome to a fight this season, I knew she was going to lose. And we were both right.

man i like rousey as a fighter but holy shit she is one angry mama. shes a pretty intense girl and its her gameface from everything i heard.

Back