TUF Tate VS Rousey EPISODE 4 DISCUSSION

LOL @ the reffing, "That's the third time you've grabbed the fence, next time I'm taking a point."

That's like getting three yellow cards before your red card in a soccer game. Sorry, but I just have no interest in women's MMA. Roxy is disgustingly un-athletic. It's just hard for me to watch what is supposed to be high level MMA when it looks like this.

Hahaha the whole of Rondas (coaches) camps are kids.

Last edited:
thought ronda telling off hallman was disgusting, who the hell is she to tell someone to act like a man when her trainer is acting the way he is? i'll be shocked if she has any fans left by the time this is over. and i've considered myself a fan for quite some time.

i just thought some of the mistakes she's made in the past in terms of the things she's said were due to her being new to the spot light, now i'm starting to think she's just seriously nuts and a pain in the arse. armenian dude needs to go.

thought ronda telling off hallman was disgusting, who the hell is she to tell someone to act like a man when her trainer is acting the way he is? i'll be shocked if she has any fans left by the time this is over. and i've considered myself a fan for quite some time.

i just thought some of the mistakes she's made in the past in terms of the things she's said were due to her being new to the spot light, now i'm starting to think she's just seriously nuts and a pain in the arse. armenian dude needs to go.

rondas trainer is the epitome of a douche. even if they are using some editing tricks, he seems to be instigating and comes off really bad

seems he starts trouble in the house/gym knowing that it wont really escalate, the same with ronda getting in hallmans face

Wow Roxy posted here at Sherdog. Anyway I think if UFC wants to branch out in Japan, Roxanne can be a reporter for them like what Kenny is doing right now. And she has other talents besides fighting. She is funny too. She can be a part of Downtown comedy show in Japan or something. But if she really wants to stick to fighting then she must improve her cardio and boxing to compliment her grappling skills.

Expected more from Roxy, seeing as she is supposed to be a seasoned veteran in the sport. Sadly, it only shows how WMMA is still very VERY early stages. I was expecting her to almost wipe the floor with them. Compared to the experience R. Nelson had when he was on TUF and won, objectively speaking, isnt she more experienced?
Anyway, in any case It looks like many of these girls will actually for the first time in their life get some proper training. Lot of it shows when theyre training with guys. I would make them train with guys a lot lot more.

Last edited:
*Sorry, but I just have no interest in women's MMA.

Then why the fuck are you keep tuning in? Is it a medical condition that forces you to watch the things you supposedly hate to watch?

rondas trainer is the epitome of a douche. even if they are using some editing tricks, he seems to be instigating and comes off really bad

seems he starts trouble in the house/gym knowing that it wont really escalate, the same with ronda getting in hallmans face

the bar scene told me all i needed to know about that guy. they hate tate's bf for saying he'd knock ronda's teeth out if they fought (he would), he's apologized for it several times and did again at the bar, yet rondas coach is saying she will knock tate out and break her arm and all this crap. it's basically the same thing yet they don't see the double standard.

the guy is a flat out bully and tate was smart for bringing in hallman to deal with him if that's what really happened.

It's a little inconsistent getting in Hallman's face, which rather admits weakness on Edmund's behalf -- when previously she called out to Edmund as soon as Tate made comments about her striking ability.

Ronda definitely could come off better, but I think she's being as honest as she can be. I think there's a lot less "planning" and "strategy" when it comes to headgames than it seems. Really it's a pack of high energy people locked inside a room together -- people are just going to react.

Wow Roxy posted here at Sherdog. Anyway I think if UFC wants to branch out in Japan, Roxanne can be a reporter for them like what Kenny is doing right now. And she has other talents besides fighting. She is funny too. She can be a part of Downtown comedy show in Japan or something. But if she really wants to stick to fighting then she must improve her cardio and boxing to compliment her grappling skills.
shed be an awesome correspondent, even a vlog or something would be really cool while shes over there
the bar scene told me all i needed to know about that guy. they hate tate's bf for saying he'd knock ronda's teeth out if they fought (he would), he's apologized for it several times and did again at the bar, yet rondas coach is saying she will knock tate out and break her arm and all this crap. it's basically the same thing yet they don't see the double standard.

the guy is a flat out bully and tate was smart for bringing in hallman to deal with him if that's what really happened.

bar scene was pretty bad. ronda started the whole thing anyways, even if ppl dont agree with how brian responded with his tweet. he ended up apologizing anyways, and still is it looks like

theyre looking for fights, just bullies

-tate is awesome on this show btw, very likeable and freakin cute

I gave it another go last night. It was cool for the most part. However, the crying needs to stop or might as well change the shows name to The Ultimate Cryer.

I gave it another go last night. It was cool for the most part. However, the crying needs to stop or might as well change the shows name to The Ultimate Cryer.

ugh emotions are so gay amirite?

One thing I thought was great about last nights episode was the overall positivity the fighters have towards each other even though the majority of the women have fought eachother, i.e. Shayna and Roxy...

Also Sharkbait doing his impression of asking Rox questions was hysterical, "How was training?" "fantastic and full of knowledge!"

The episode made Rox so likable to us nerds and had me and my girl wanting her to win so badly that it hit us right in the feels when she lost... the whole episode was a hit in the good and bad feels!

bar scene was pretty bad. ronda started the whole thing anyways, even if ppl dont agree with how brian responded with his tweet. he ended up apologizing anyways, and still is it looks like

theyre looking for fights, just bullies

-tate is awesome on this show btw, very likeable and freakin cute

tate is being a professional, even when ronda acts up. she is acting like it's about the fighters, which it is, ronda is acting like it's about her.

i really can't stand how she baits guys to get physical with her, really disgusts me.

ugh emotions are so gay amirite?

One thing I thought was great about last nights episode was the overall positivity the fighters have towards each other even though the majority of the women have fought eachother, i.e. Shayna and Roxy...

Also Sharkbait doing his impression of asking Rox questions was hysterical, "How was training?" "fantastic and full of knowledge!"

The episode made Rox so likable to us nerds and had me and my girl wanting her to win so badly that it hit us right in the feels when she lost... the whole episode was a hit in the good and bad feels!

I'v got no problems with emotions. I understand at times you want something so bad and when it's taken away from you, it hurts. And you feel that pain. But dude, Ronda crying because they picked so and so because he had a bad hand? There is literally crying on every episode.

Rakoczy left Shanya hanging in the first min of the ep. Some one needs to gif that lol

I'v got no problems with emotions. I understand at times you want something so bad and when it's taken away from you, it hurts. And you feel that pain. But dude, Ronda crying because they picked so and so because he had a bad hand? There is literally crying on every episode.

hahah I know I'm just joking

Ronda is so GD intense it's insane, her reasons for being emotional are so ridiculous. It's reminiscent of my three year old niece with her temper tantrums

Does the mole on her face move? I swear it was on the other side last time.

Back