TUF Tate VS Rousey EPISODE 4 DISCUSSION

I heard that Ronda eats an entire truck bed full of old leathery shoes in this episode....While they are still alive.

As per my usual, I don't care who wins, as long as they put on a good fight.

I'm going to be upset if the nerd girl loses.

I would laugh uncontrollably if she gets finished brutally. I think she's a really sweet girl, but truly has no fucking place in combat sports and will most likely find herself on the wrong end of a severe beating in the future.

Then again, considering she's coming off of a five loss losing streak I'd say it's pretty much overdue.

She's a nice lady from what I can see though, I don't wish anything but the best for it, but clearly this career isn't for her.

I would laugh uncontrollably if she gets finished brutally. I think she's a really sweet girl, but truly has no fucking place in combat sports and will most likely find herself on the wrong end of a severe beating in the future.

Then again, considering she's coming off of a five loss losing streak I'd say it's pretty much overdue.

She's a nice lady from what I can see though, I don't wish anything but the best for it, but clearly this career isn't for her.

Yes because there are no nice people in the MMA who actually do kick ass. :rolleyes:

house_stare.gif

What kind of fucked up thing is that to say? You know she has wins too though right? She also had a pretty damn good win to get in the house. To say "it clearly isn't for her" is a little over the top.

I won't be satisfied with anything but a clean sweep for Team Tate.

What kind of fucked up thing is that to say? You know she has wins too though right? She also had a pretty damn good win to get in the house. To say "it clearly isn't for her" is a little over the top.

Meh, it's not fucked up at all. It's called an opinion, I'm entitled to think she doesn't have a place in MMA and will probably end up getting herself seriously hurt. As much as this is all fun and games, it's not, this is a serious combat sport and it's not just a fun game. Life threatening injuries can and have happened before and you have to not only have physical strength but mental fortitude as well to last in this sport. I don't see either of those things in her, I see her being a really nice and sweet geeky girl who trains MMA and finds it interesting because she used to love Power Rangers.

Well, this shit isn't Power Rangers darling.

That said, your constant overreactions to everyone on these forums not frothing at the mouth for the female fights is the only thing I think that's truly over the top.

I won't be satisfied with anything but a clean sweep for Team Tate.

Ideally this would be the best route. I couldn't imagine the writhing annoyance on Rondas face, it'd help me sleep at night knowing she wasn't comfortable and was probably angry due to Tate destroying her on the show.

That said, this is the first fight I've picked against Tates team.

sorry roxy, but i hope rakoczy kills you and wins the whole thing.

She has 25 fights already.

Yup, and her last professional win was almost four years ago. Since that time she's lost every fight she's been in for nearly the last half decade.

I wish no harm on her, but again, I'll find it insanely comical if she gets finished brutally. It's not because I like watching girls hurt, rather, I just think her demeanor and presence in MMA is a huge joke and she's in for a reality check. The Happy Warrior doesn't belong in MMA, it's why we're seeing Dana slam people like Uriah Hall.

Do you realize how dumb you sound? She has a winning record but yeah, "this career isn't for her." You're the only person that says somebody is nice and that you want them to be brutally finished.

Back