TUF Talk

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion' started by NHB7, Nov 15, 2017.

1. NHB7

NHB7 Steel Belt

So if I enjoyed a fight on TUF, sometimes I’ll watch TUF Talk after to hear a fighter explain his or her experience.

That said, they have this thing on the show called “The Troll Booth.” And it’s this guy who has a catch line “We beeeee trolllliiinnnn’!!!” Then basically he reads a fighter’s tweet or shows a picture the fighter posted on Instagram.

But my question is when he cries out “Weee Beeeeee trollliiinnnn’!!!” Is that the most cringeworthy thing currently in the MMA universe?

2. lostdog000

lostdog000 Silver Belt

i cant watch cuz bisping is speaking

3. Harry Ellis

Harry Ellis Gold Belt

It is a bit too..... <{CMPALM}>

But the fact that it's an homage to Burt Watson's ritual makes it seem very MMA and somewhat palatable.

4. Harry Ellis

Harry Ellis Gold Belt

Lol at your AV and this post, but I find him to be the most entertaining fighter out there. Bisping is a funny prick.

5. Stranger Come Knocking

Stranger Come Knocking Black Belt

yes it's so fucking annoying. I hate that fuckin guy. I also used to dislike the Tommy toe hold cartoon thing but it kinda grew on me. but that troll guy needs to stop that shit. the segment itself isn't horrible but that catchphrase makes me want to jump through the TV and punish him

6. Lowercase p

Lowercase p Purple Belt

I enjoy TUF Talk, but yes! The Troll Booth is the worst segment and that guy is extemely annoying.