~TUF Latin America Premieres Today~

Crytek

Blue Belt
Reaction score
It's supposed to premiere today on Fox Deportes at 10PM I think in Spanish. I heard this season is supposed to be the best. Is anyone else excited? I'm not from Mexico and I don't understand Spanish but I haven't seen Cain in action for so long now that I'm fired up to see what he will be like on TUF.

Any idea where we can get clips of this later tonight?

Are there any videos on TUF LA out already? I don't care if it's in Spanish.

the first episode is mostly a preview for new fans, talking about what the UFC is, MMA, cain & werdum, the teams, etc.

the first fight is on the second episode, but maybe they will air them both together as a two hour premiere? i'm not sure. someone told me they aired, or *pre-air*ed, the first two in mexico.

it looks like it's going to be a fun season. :)

I already saw the first fight in channel 5 of Televisa. Here in Mexico. Don't know why they showed it first then the UFC Network channel.

I won't miss the whole thing for sure.

It's available on the internet already, but without subs. And it had a fight.

As someone else said the first episode aired in Mexico I believe on Thursday and had a fight. It will also be on Fight Pass tomorrow, Tuesday August 26th with English subs where I'll catch it.

for giggles, this may warrant another posting :wink::cool:

vlcsnap-2014-08-22-11h53m54s149.png

This will definitely be an exciting season. Mexicans have that warrior spirit and with boxing being so popular in Mexico, there will be plenty of ko's I'm sure. Today's fight was definitely a great way to kick things off.

Didn't Dana White say that TUF Latin America 2 was airing Wednesday today?

Im tuning in just to see Cain.. Not too interested in the fighters this season. The small weight classes are not my cup of tea.

Back