TUF Latin America 3 discussion (August 24th)

RedCansLoom16

"What's my favorite ring? The next one."-TB12
@Black
Reaction score
I guess. This feels like the least hyped season OAT, i'm sure that speaks to the high quality of the fighters.

Anyways its an all LW season, coached by Forrest vs Chuck.

3xJSgYg.jpg

Gonna need that Chuck/Forrest + the Fight at the end of every episode only version.

No idea who any of these guys are but i'll watch it on Fight Pass when uploads start in 2 days

Can't be arsed. Its better than TUF China but that's not saying much. I'll keep a close eye on the thread(s) though just to keep up on who's looking 'good' and if there's someone who seems really legit maybe I'll tune in.

I think TUF Japan remains the least hyped season of all time.

Anyways, TUF Latin America 1 was surprisingly good. TUF Latin America 2 appears to have been a complete dud, and I'll be surprised if Barzola gets past Bochniak.

I'm optimistic about TUF LA 3.

I think TUF Japan remains the least hyped season of all time.

Anyways, TUF Latin America 1 was surprisingly good. TUF Latin America 2 appears to have been a complete dud, and I'll be surprised if Barzola gets past Bochniak.

I'm optimistic about TUF LA 3.

Was the Japan one really even considered a TUF? After Hirota/Ishihara ended in a draw they were like "uuuhhhh yea, you both win lets bring this thing to a close forget a 4th round".

Yea I don't think Barzola beats Bochniak and Montano probably loses to Randy Brown. They'll probably feed the rest of them to Sage Northcutt.

WHAT TIME IS THIS ON?

There's literally nothing anywhere about what time it will he on fight pass.

I'm not sure how much of this I'll end up watching. I hate when everything is on fucking sub titles.

Any feedback guys? What was the first fight, and how did it pan out?

If you like reading everything in subtitles...fine.

First fight was pretty boring. Another fighter who likes to act as a blanket.

Forests team up 1-0.

Forrest matched a mediocre level wrestler (Pablo Sabori) against a guy with no grappling at all (Santiago Cardenas) and it ended in 1st round submission.

The strangest thing is that the winning team is not in control of the fights, and coaches are picking them alternately. In my opinion it's dumb and kills the TUF spirit a little.

Regarding TUF LatAm 2, I am more optimistic about Barzola than I'm about Montano. I think Peruvian can hang around for a while, while Erick is going to lose three in a row and gtfo.

Barzola shouldn't get past Bochniak. Barzola isn't even the best Peruvian fighter in his division, but since the scout for TUF LATAM doesn't know what he's doing and only tries to get the guys he likes on the show to showcase them, that is what you end up with.

If you like reading everything in subtitles...fine.

First fight was pretty boring. Another fighter who likes to act as a blanket.

Forests team up 1-0.
lol wtf he won by first round armbar.

Just watched episode 2. Because of garbage edit I think it was the most boring TUF episode I've watched in my life. Griffin and Liddell are interesting like potatoes, and the guys look like they don't even want to be in the TUF house. And the fights.... well, wrestlers still take care of strikers with no grappling skill.

Puelles def. Flores by TKO (punches from the mount) , R1
Zamora def. Bedoya by majority decision.

Next fight - Villegas vs Chalo - well, seeing how these two are pumped up, it can be good.

I like to keep track of the episodes but I will probably continue to skip until the fights since I chat be bothered to read the subtitles.

Chalo knockout over Villegas was really fun to watch. Like it really came out of nowhere.

Next fight however - the same as previous, so wrestler (Rojo) took care of guy with no grappling (Villegas).

Liddell and Griffin still boring as fuck.

Back