TUF Idea: Fight the Punk

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Bring in 16 guys with no professional fights(some amateur MMA or background in striking/grappling) to fight for a shot at CM Punk.

Punk chooses the teams and picks the fights.

Not sure who the coaches can be.

That cast sounds incredible. lol

"A new reality show from the creators of ABC's Dancing with the Stars and The Ultimate Fighter, and sponsored by Reebok. 16 stars team up with MMA champions Anderson Aldo and George St. Pier in the ultimate tournament in sports. Our stars will face each other until there is only one star left. Who will be the last man standing and be crowned the Ultimate Star with a chance to fight new UFC fighter CM "Phillip Brooks" Punk? The basketball champion? The chef? The Academy Award winner? Find out on the inaugural season of Fighting with the Stars."

That would go on my DVR list.

That's... actually a pretty good idea, I think. Would watch.

people tend to make massive leaps in skill on TUF

just put Punk on a season of TUF with a bunch of other people with no experience and have him fight them

Punk should welcome cyborg to the UFC lol

not gonna lie i kinda like it
could probably change a few details here and there but featuring Punk on a TUF show would be interesting

I also like the idea. Except I wouldn't let him pick the teams and fights. Also I'd make the participants a bit greener and weaker than usual but give them good coaches.

I like it. Call Dana and let him know what we want.

Makes me wonder what sort of ratings a "celebrity TUF" would get. A bunch of B-list actors and retired athletes. Probably wouldn't be an avenue for entrance into the UFC, though. Just a bunch of hacks in the cage. Perhaps it would just be a spectacle, but isn't that all any reality show ever is?

Just take a bunch of computer nerds or people who think they know anime kung fu and throw them in a cage. I'd pay to see that.

It would be interesting to see him on TUF. Maybe they should set it up where it's athletes transitioning into MMA like he is.

Makes me wonder what sort of ratings a "celebrity TUF" would get. A bunch of B-list actors and retired athletes. Probably wouldn't be an avenue for entrance into the UFC, though. Just a bunch of hacks in the cage. Perhaps it would just be a spectacle, but isn't that all any reality show ever is?

Celebrity TUF would be a fantastic idea.

Dennis Rodman, Bobby Flay, Corey Feldman, Denzel Washington, Gary Busey, Eminem, Steve-O, Gilbert Godfried, Mike Myers, Martin Lawrence, Macaulay Culkin, Andrew McCarthy, Alfonso Ribeiro, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Andre Agassi, Clay Aiken

So casting call to Sherdog members?
What do you mean? Everyone here sounds pretty tough

12294001205_176fdcf5c2_b.jpg

Dennis Rodman, Bobby Flay, Corey Feldman, Denzel Washington, Gary Busey, Eminem, Steve-O, Gilbert Godfried, Mike Myers, Martin Lawrence, Macaulay Culkin, Andrew McCarthy, Alfonso Ribeiro, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Andre Agassi, Clay Aiken

That cast sounds incredible. lol

"A new reality show from the creators of ABC's Dancing with the Stars and The Ultimate Fighter, and sponsored by Reebok. 16 stars team up with MMA champions Anderson Aldo and George St. Pier in the ultimate tournament in sports. Our stars will face each other until there is only one star left. Who will be the last man standing and be crowned the Ultimate Star with a chance to fight new UFC fighter CM "Phillip Brooks" Punk? The basketball champion? The chef? The Academy Award winner? Find out on the inaugural season of Fighting with the Stars."

No vanilla ice on the celebrity season would be a huge disappointment

Lmao would so watch. Eminem vs clay aiken would be hilarious.

Man you would really have to shell out some dough to get all those guys in the cage.

Ac slater vs zack morse II would be fun too.

Back