TUF Cry babies

You are an idiot.I said that because he said being locked in a house for 6 weeks with no connection to the outside world will make you emotional.What do you think being in jail is dumbass.

Right, missed that detail, my bad. I thought you were just talking generally. Although I still think the scenarios aren't quite the same at all, but I've never been in either so what would I know? I shouldn't post on forums too late at night, at least that much..

Right, missed that detail, my bad. I thought you were just talking generally. Although I still think the scenarios aren't quite the same at all, but I've never been in either so what would I know? I shouldn't post on forums too late at night, at least that much..
No problem...I think I know what you meant but you just took what i said the wrong way or maybe I should of worded it differently.

No problem...I think I know what you meant but you just took what i said the wrong way or maybe I should of worded it differently.

All good buddy, perhaps a bit of both.

And for the sake of getting back on topic, I'm over the 'drama' of it already. Bring on the semi-final fights, when it's all about the action.

All good buddy, perhaps a bit of both.

And for the sake of getting back on topic, I'm over the 'drama' of it already. Bring on the semi-final fights, when it's all about the action.
Some good fighters but I just cant see any of them so far being able to beat MM.I hope Im wrong and the winner can cause it would be nice to stir up the division a little.

It annoys me too.

I don't know if I would in that situation , who knows.

I a definitely sick of the "I got tatts, no job and a wife with 2 kids and I'm in my early 20's, its all about family" though.

It's like you have to be a certain demographic to be an mmartist.

You're locked in a house for 6 weeks, no connection to the outside world, and all you can do is dwell on old memories and thoughts with a camera in your face.

Yeah. You're gonna be emotional.
I was in army for 6 months, and I didn't see anyone crying.. I don't even have to tell you in what conditions we were sometimes... i't was us 20 in one room, not in some fancy house...

I was in army for 6 months, and I didn't see anyone crying.. I don't even have to tell you in what conditions we were sometimes... i't was us 20 in one room, not in some fancy house...
I didn't realize every individual was built the exact same mentally.

I didn't realize every individual was built the exact same mentally.
Who the fuck said that? Your explanation was that 6 weeks stay in fancy mantion where some of biggest names in sport coach you, will make grown up man cry because they are away from their families.. wtf man, it's only few weeks and it's not like they are in gulag, and yet they burst in tears in front of camera like little children.

Who the fuck said that? Your explanation was that 6 weeks stay in fancy mantion where some of biggest names in sport coach you, will make grown up man cry because they are away from their families.. wtf man, it's only few weeks and it's not like they are in gulag, and yet they burst in tears in front of camera like little children.
I think it's more about how everything in their lives has lead up to this and their futures ride on winning this tournament. They're not wealthy people, so their families(whom they have no contact with) are also relying on them getting the W too. I imagine that can be pretty stressful.

If it was me, the anticipation before each fight alone would be killing me.

Because I tune in to watch them fight not cry..Sometimes I dont watch it untill the next day so I can skip through to the fight
I don't like all the crying either but, I just ignore or skip it. Plus if it bothers you that much, just keep skipping it like you have done before.

LOL, why would you care so much if somebody cries? You can't control it sometimes.
I remember crying in front of my commander, who was a girl, after she asked how was I doing? It was the first 2 weeks of my service, and I missed home, parents and my GF. Those 2 weeks felt like eternity, I cried like a bitch and couldn't control it.

LOL, why would you care so much if somebody cries? You can't control it sometimes.
I remember crying in front of my commander, who was a girl, after she asked how was I doing? It was the first 2 weeks of my service, and I missed home, parents and my GF. Those 2 weeks felt like eternity, I cried like a bitch and couldn't control it.
Lmfao Commander was probably thinking what a pussy

Back