TUF Cry babies

xx madskillz xx

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone else get tired of seeing grown ass men crying like babies in almost every episode of TUF?They try too hard to make it so dramatic.I get some of them had hard lives and are proud to be where they are and thats cool but damn whats with all the crying.I dont think Ive ever seen a tv show with so many grown men crying.

I've come to learn on this show and Ink Master(the only other reality show I watch) that when they are crying it usually means their ass is about to get sent packing

i agree but they are most likely told to bring horrible stuff up.

I think they're just emotional because they fought so hard to get to that point and are getting so much closer to their ultimate goal. It's disbelief that they actually made it this far despite living hard lives

You're locked in a house for 6 weeks, no connection to the outside world, and all you can do is dwell on old memories and thoughts with a camera in your face.

Yeah. You're gonna be emotional.

Everyone knows real men only cry on the internet.

Last edited:
I think they're just emotional because they fought so hard to get to that point and are getting so much closer to their ultimate goal. It's disbelief that they actually made it this far despite living hard lives

This! Did you see the "apartment" that Candido lives in? It had to be like 150 square feet at most. Did you hear the dude from South Africa having to work full time as an auto mechanic in order to pay for his training and support his family?

Think of working so hard for something for years and years and years and you finally are so close to your dream. Or course they are going to be emotional. Candido went a bit overboard, but then again it's possible he gave a 15 minute interview and they decided to use 45 seconds of him crying at the end.

You're locked in a house for 6 weeks, no connection to the outside world, and all you can do is dwell on old memories and thoughts with a camera in your face.

Don't forget to mention Locked in a house with dudes who want to kick your ass! Its pretty depressing if you think about it. A random SherBro wouldn't understand what they go through physically, psychologically...

Ronaldo is a... sensitive guy for lack of a better word. He is very much a sweetheart, and doesn't come from much in the first place. But to put it in perspective, the first time I trained with him in Brazil, he asked if I like music, and when I said yeah, started playing Celine Dion. And not like the Titantic Song that everyone knows. Like some underground Celine Dion shit that only a hardcore fan would know. He was closing his eyes and swaying to it, no lie. Cries a lot after winning big BJJ tournaments too.

Dude is not afraid to show a soft side, but is an absolute terror on the mat.

Ive did a few years in jail and never cried and only seen maybe 1 young kid cry..thats alot worse then being in a house like that lol

Im not talking about just this season Im talking about all of them and also I stated I understand that some are very proud of what they achevied and thats cool.What I really mean is it seems overboard alot of the times.

Last edited:
That ronaldo dude was crying the whole episode lol just watched it on DVR. Dude was so overdramatic with everything he talked about.

I don't care, I just watch it to see the fights and don't pay attention to the crying part of the show

<{zoinks}>

Ive did a few years in jail and never cried and only seen maybe 1 young kid cry..thats alot worse then being in a house like that lol

Comparing a stint in jail to being so close to a life of work, sacrifice and dedication bearing fruit....that is some next level Shertarding.

Comparing a stint in jail to being so close to a life of work, sacrifice and dedication bearing fruit....that is some next level Shertarding.
You are an idiot.I said that because he said being locked in a house for 6 weeks with no connection to the outside world will make you emotional.What do you think being in jail is dumbass.

Last edited:
Back