• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TUF Brazil 2: US stream

So, I've watched episode 1, 7/14 fights on there - I downloaded it but again, no subtitles. So I just watched anyway, didn't want to wait any longer. It was good, IMO, the fights were of a better standard than ep1 of TUF BRazil 1...but I don't remember that episode too well.

A few good guys. That lanky black dude who beat Gil Freitas was decent, Freitas was an early favourite. Will watch episode 2, to see the rest of the qualifiers, then I won't be able to follow it so I'll just follow the results.

Its weird, coz we haven't even seen ANY publicity for this season from the UFC. At all! I suspect we're not getting any subtitles at all from start to finish

It's an odd decision not to sub it because then English speaking people probably won't watch the show, which are a large part of the UFC's audience. The UFC is basically making a decision not to hype or build up the people competing in this season of TUF Brasil or the Nog and Werdum fight.
It's less TV I want to watch, so that is a positive out of their decision.

I read somewhere on the UG that Dana posted he's been made aware of it and said "i'm on it." So hopefully he's fixing the problem.

Watching...not understanding...fast-forwarding to fight wishing I knew Portuguese.

Dana just posted earlier that it's being taken care of right now.

Looking forward to it, going to wait for the subtitled version. Wand and Vitor were fun to watch, will be interesting to see how Nog and Werdum do as Coaches.

Just checked to see if the second episode was up yet (it's not), but the first episode now has subtitles! Progress!

Watched episode2 on youtube - quality was better than my download of ep1. Not as good action-wise though.

Back