TUF Brazil 2 - Team Nogueira X Team Werdum [!syncronized with Brazilian broadcast!]

Shit...cant believe this...must be the worst TUF ever...

When it comes to talent... yes, it was the worst.
I wonder, what if some natural WW from first TUF Brazil had waited this second season... IMO it'd be a walk in the park for them. P

Last edited:
I know a lot of the talent this season was meh but I still think Patolino might turn out to be pretty decent.

It's never a good sign when 3 of your top 5 fighters (IMO) get hurt during the season.

I hope UFC gives Santiago a couple of fights,he earned a spot in the organization

Patolino looked good... I don't know why you guys act like the TUF BR 2 guys are shit and the TUF BR 1 guys are awesome... it's far from reality.

Actually, the results of TUF BR 1 guys speak by thelsemves: only Rony Jason is really shining.

Patolino is just 21... Imagine how much he can improve in three or four years of UFC? I think he will go far if the UFC is smart enough to keep him with them.

Foguete? Please no.

I am always mistaking besouro with foguete...
I agree...the natural WWs from season 1 would do well in season II...Macarrao has already beaten santiago if I am not mistaken...
However, as there were a lot of WWs and even LWs on season 1..there were also many guys that went up in weight to qualify for this season...there are not many real WWs on season II...

Well, at least the fights were competitive. I actually enjoy watching Patolino fight. He has a bully style. Obviously both guys have technical flaws, but once they get to bigger gyms they might become better.

hahahahaha chupa biscate andrade,quero ver vc xingar o minota agora hahahahaha

uh

Meh. If the brazilian fans and media don't care about this shit season, MMA Junkie sure as hell won't.

I agree... they're ALL shit.

btw, this show is dead. There won't be a 3rd season.

I don't think Patolino is shit, BECAUSE HE'S JUST 21.

21 years old. He did pretty well for a very young guy. It's not like he's on his prime, also, it's not like he's a 34 years old guy that can't evolve anymore.

THERE ARE A LOT OF ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT.

santos bjj should be top of the line, well, in mma, doesnt look like it.

too bad yan got injured, he wouldve had a walk in the park in this season.

Patolino looked good... I don't know why you guys act like the TUF BR 2 guys are shit and the TUF BR 1 guys are awesome... it's far from reality.

Actually, the results of TUF BR 1 guys speak by thelsemves: only Rony Jason is really shining.

Patolino is just 21... Imagine how much he can improve in three or four years of UFC? I think he will go far if the UFC is smart enough to keep him with them.

None of them is great, some are decent, the best figther from both seasons seems to be Rony Jason, Patolino seems like a decent figther also or someone that can improve.

This seasons talent and figth wise though was worse then the other one, the figths mostly sucked.

None of them is great, some are decent, the best figther from both seasons seems to be Rony Jason, Patolino seems like a decent figther also or someone that can improve.

This seasons talent and figth wise though was worse then the other one, the figths mostly sucked.

horrible season, the only talent UFC worthy got injured.

i've seen on multiple news sites saying Leonardo santos is a bum journeyman mma fighter

where does this accusation stem from? his record isn't that shitty at 11-3

Back