• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TUF Brasil 2, English???

TheShockmaster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Has this seriously not cropped up yet? I'm not going through the other threads at risk of spoilers

im looking for the same thing i watched TUF brasil one with the subtitles and im wanthing to watch this season but can't seem to find it anywhere

I don't think they have released the version with subtitles yet.
The version without subtitles can be found on youtube (not posted by the ufc)

The only alternative I know is youtube

First find the videos of episodes 1 and 2

Click on "cc" - automatic captions portuguese
then click "translate captions" and choose English

Very lame translations though

first episode was better not know what they say. mostly all of them say: im here for my family and ...and i miss them so much...buuuuhuuuu

first episode was better not know what they say. mostly all of them say: im here for my family and ...and i miss them so much...buuuuhuuuu

Second was more interesting. And has some real hot girlfriends.

I cant find episode 2 on youtube, god damn it wtf is wrong this season, its been almost 24 hours and the episode is not up yet.

care you guys to provide a link for it?

I cant find episode 2 on youtube, god damn it wtf is wrong this season, its been almost 24 hours and the episode is not up yet.

the translation for episode is episodio, and they spell Brasil

Also you can search for videos posted today

A Sherdogger who speaks both languages could make themselves a bit of a legend by subbing the show for us..

also those youtube translations are awful

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
farrelstfn
Back