TUF 28: Homeless Vagrants?

What about that big nosed Eastern European girl? She is at least do-able.
cropped-388765_281951421930767_222343072_n.jpg

nuok9316emvera0k53nn.jpeg

Most people don't know these guys but some have decent pedigrees. Braddock Silva with kickboxing, Bautista wrestling for Cuba (has a win over Cormier), Dieppa with his grappling. The ladies.......not so much. For whatever reason the passed over the vets for these fighters with 4-6 fights to their names.
That is good info....that one guy that keeps getting tired after 2 mins and Greene look like they were picked up outside of Home Depot.

This is true. Greg Hardy would KO all these jokers stiff in one night.

Bautista is one of the best HW wrestlers in the world. He'd take Hardy down in seconds. That being said the cast is bad. Bautistas going to win and besides him only Parisi an and Greene will make the Ufc.

lol this is one of my top ten favorite thread titles ever

Bautista is one of the best HW wrestlers in the world. He'd take Hardy down in seconds. That being said the cast is bad. Bautistas going to win and besides him only Parisi an and Greene will make the Ufc.
I think you're wrong. Juan is going to win this

The first fight was an alcoholic vs some 50 year-old Polish guy and now the number one heavyweight pick just lost to the fat guy who gassed out during the warm up in episode one. To say the standard isn't the highest would be an understatement.

The first fight was an alcoholic vs some 50 year-old Polish guy and now the number one heavyweight pick just lost to the fat guy who gassed out during the warm up in episode one. To say the standard isn't the highest would be an understatement.
I have heard of strikers with weak ground game but Da Silva looked like he had never defended a takedown in his life.

Looked like UFC 2: striker vs heavy wrestler.

Haha this thread title has me rolling as I was thinking the exact same thing. The one chick broke her tooth off too.

Haha this thread title has me rolling as I was thinking the exact same thing. The one chick broke her tooth off too.
That was my initial reaction to this group esp Justin but as it turns out Justin is actually a good family man with a great story about his son and the struggles. After seeing that, I felt kind of bad. Maurice seems like a drunk tho.

That was my initial reaction to this group esp Justin but as it turns out Justin is actually a good family man with a great story about his son and the struggles. After seeing that, I felt kind of bad. Maurice seems like a drunk tho.

Nah. It’s all good. I’m sure there are a lot of good people on the show but your initial impression was spot on.

Both Silva and Frazier seemed like real, down-to-earth dudes, but they are not UFC-caliber. Silva has no ground game, and Frazier is not anywhere close to fighting shape.

I’m not picking on him simply because he’s obese (watching him cut to 266 lbs was rough), but because unlike fellow obese HW Roy Nelson, he literally seems constantly out of breath.

Both Silva and Frazier seemed like real, down-to-earth dudes, but they are not UFC-caliber. Silva has no ground game, and Frazier is not anywhere close to fighting shape.

I’m not picking on him simply because he’s obese (watching him cut to 266 lbs was rough), but because unlike fellow obese HW Roy Nelson, he literally seems constantly out of breath.
And if Da Silva has ANY TD defense, Frazier would have been lit up on the feet.

They need to make a TUF with bedwetters.

Back