TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 9 - 10 p.m. ET

Thinking... Takedown + Top Control. Repeat.

Is Frazier shorter than Kelvin Gastelum? JFC.

Frazier needs to stop cutting height to make 265... :eek:

Built like Roy Nelson and moves like TJ...

That has to be one of the most embarrassing and pathetic performances ever. Batista literally did nothing, never even tried to wrestle just stood there eating shots. Dude looked terrified every time Justin threw a strike at him

2019 the Flyweight division is being removed. Official news coming from UFC Tonight

what a fucking idiot
olympic wrestler makes no effort to take the fight down
merely backs up into the fence where he can be hit the hardest
so damn frustrating
he better have a broken leg

He looked injured, judging by how he stood basically straight up the whole fight. And then he commented that he "felt pain" or whatever, that was disappointing. He looked stiff as a board.

I didn't see that coming.
I had no idea how bad batista's standup was.

Good work out there by Frazier. I thought he could have thrown more combinations but he didn't need too. He was landing big shots over the top almost every time he closed the distance and threw them. He limited Batista's movement with the leg kicks. It was a domination.

It would have been nice to see Frazier challenge him with at least a couple takedowns but he played it smart and backed off each time he landed. Good job controlling the distance.

Exposed.
Great wrestler. Best base you can have. But it can't be all you have.

I didn't see that coming.
I had no idea how bad batista's standup was.

Me neither... until he started that awkward flinching behavior. That immediately flipped my expectations.

Funny before this fight I didn't think Justin's power was anything special but batista was absolutely terrified after the first one, he looked like he'd litteraly never been hit ever.

Also respect to Justin he'd have been my last pick too to make the finals yet there he is.

Last edited:
That has to be one of the most embarrassing and pathetic performances ever. Batista literally did nothing, never even tried to wrestle just stood there eating shots. Dude looked terrified every time Justin threw a strike at him
he said in the post fight interview that he was uncomfortable because he couldn't use his wrestling. justin's too strong to take down. and batista said he had to resort to his boxing which he feels its his weakest skill. and justin was even better at boxing too. so i guess batista just felt overwhelmed everywhere and was just look for a way out.

try to imagine what you would do if you had to fight a guy like justin. you'd probably do the same exact thing batista did. thats how good justin is

he said in the post fight interview that he was uncomfortable because he couldn't use his wrestling. justin's too strong to take down. and batista said he had to resort to his boxing which he feels its his weakest skill. and justin was even better at boxing too. so i guess batista just felt overwhelmed everywhere and was just look for a way out.

try to imagine what you would do if you had to fight a guy like justin. you'd probably do the same exact thing batista did. thats how good justin is

How does he know he couldn't use his wrestling? He never even tried! Not once did he ever attempt a takedown or try to clinch with Justin. You'd think an Olympic wrestler would at least try for 1 takedown before mentally giving up.

Lol, no one saw this coming. Everybody thought Batista was going to mop the floor with Justin.
The next men match up is the one I'm really looking forward to. It's going to be fun.

Back