TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 7 - 10 p.m. ET

Juan's striking looked really suspect tho but i agree. It's him or the big cuban lad.
Maurice is a drama queen. Needs to simmer down before he gets checked

By my reckoning Pacheco and Chiasson are the best females on the show, but here they are matched in the first round. The most likely to actually stay at 145 if signed as well.

Christ.
38yr old Spanish bloke with about 2yrs tops left in the sport, grinds out a flabby Aussie brawler. This season is a vile swansong. Batista will mop the floor with this Spanish dude, and Greene will KO Frazier to set up the final that Batiste will walk with takedowns.
You still don't know how wrong you are my friend...

Christ.
38yr old Spanish bloke with about 2yrs tops left in the sport, grinds out a flabby Aussie brawler. This season is a vile swansong. Batista will mop the floor with this Spanish dude, and Greene will KO Frazier to set up the final that Batiste will walk with takedowns.

Honestly a very fair prediction if that's how the semis are lined up.

It's horrifying how shallow the HW talent pool is. Not just the UFC but worldwide. The UFC desperately needs to pull from NFL washouts otherwise you have fat, slow, unathletic guys who just hit really fucking hard and can take a punch but gas outside of 4 minutes. It's hard to watch yet you can't look away.

Oh and Maurice needs to shut the hell up. He is coming off looking like a little kid trying to prove to the neighborhood how tough he is.

Honestly a very fair prediction if that's how the semis are lined up.

Oh and Maurice needs to shut the hell up. He is coming off looking like a little kid trying to prove to the neighborhood how tough he is.

He's just embracing the drunkness

Tough season to watch. The drama (Leah wanting to switch teams, Maurice being a loud drunkard) seems very poorly scripted and hastily edited. The fights have underwhelmed as usual.

The best part of the season is the Swede with the fake tits and nice ass

3ya77i3txaj11.jpg
in3lNLx.jpg

Christ.

I just caught up and watched ep.7 and came here to say just that.

It's a bit unlucky for the Spanish guy as he's probably the 2nd best HW but there's no way they want Spanish guy vs Cuban guy in the final. The Cuban is clearly the star of the show and he could probably beat the other 7 if he'd faced all 7 in one night in back to back fights.

Juan and Batista are training together so i'm guessing the HW final is Batista vs Greene

Batista will hammer Frazier and Greene catches Juan shooting with a knee.

All these posts about Batista Hahaha damn
Yeah, since he was an olympic wrestler everybody automatically pick him as the winner of the whole thing.
And they're going to be surprised after the second semifinal bout as well...

Back