TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 12 - 10 p.m. ET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
YQaskrI.jpg

Leah Letson vs. Macy Chiasson

The final fight is upon us with Leah Letson from Team Whittaker taking on Macy Chiasson from Team Gastelum. The winner of this fight will move on to the live finale to face Pannie Kianzad

Letson had to endure a grueling battle the last time out, so there's no doubt Whittaker and his coaching staff will attempt to come up with a game plan that will make things a little easier on her this time around. Letson is a well-rounded fighter who already had a UFC contract when she was previously brought up from Invicta Fighting Championships for a card that was taking place earlier this year.

As for Chiasson, she has far less experience than her opponent in the semifinals, but she might be one of the brightest prospects on the show this season. Chiasson is a legit featherweight standing 5-foot-11-inches tall with a big reach and a massive frame for that division. In fact, heading into the final fight this week, Chiasson will endure a tough weight cut in preparation to face Letson.

The season finale will also feature flyweight champion Henry Cejudo, who joins the show to speak to Team Gastelum just days after he won the title at UFC 227. The fighters had the chance to watch his incredible performance on the show last week and now Cejudo will join them for dinner to offer some words of wisdom.

Chiasson is legit three times the size of Cejudo…

I gotta be honest, this season has been solid all the way through. The forced drama from Maurice Greene was a little eye-rolling, but the fights have been good and we have some actual prospects that can come forward in weak/empty divisions. I'm genuinely curious to see which WFWs stay at WFW and don't drop to bantam, but the heavyweights we could get four or five worthy of sticking around from this.

7:30 they say....
basketballs still on

Last edited:
pretty sure everyone saw her naked LMAO

oof mauling like i expected, 5'11ft master race

Ooof, nasty Liver shot FTW

Leah should not have a UFC contract. She didn't look good when she fought the girl with the nice ass either.

in3lNLx.jpg

Cejudo already doing more to promote himself and the division then DJ ever did.

FYI...Maurice vs Batista has been added to the Finale prelims. Loser goes home no doubt. No other heavies got a Finale fight and rightly so. the WMMA losing semis fighters also meet on the prelims.

Goodbye TUF. You were must watch viewing for me until around season 18ish.

Damn Leah seems mentally weak post fight.
Macy such a savage when she smells blood.

I'm disappointed that the other matches are just semi losers.
Wish it was green vs Anderson instead of Batista.
And Batista could fight Sosoli.

Leah vs Julija seems like easy work for leah.
Julija vs Bea
Leah vs Lehner

12 fights seems like a light card wish it was 14 and giving some of the better opening round losers a fight.

These girls think they know everything about this fight game. Macy leah and that Murphy chick had piss poor attitudes about training

Very generous of the UFC to book Batista after his semi final performance.

dullest tuf season yet
(i skipped only the subtitled ones)

Pannie Kianzad and Macy Chiasson - Official Weigh-ins - (The Ultimate Fighter: Heavy Hitters)

Back