TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 11 - 10 pm ET

So was the coaches challenge a fuck you to Kelvin? The short the fat guy who can't make WW (but should easily be able to) doesn't run as part of his training, there's a shock. What's with 13 laps though? Surely that's 5200m.

Good to see Maurice lose too, hopefully they cut him as well. Someone who gets drunk all the time in the house and smokes isn't a top athlete so don't treat him like he is by having him fight in the UFC.

This coaches challenge was even worse and less creative than the swim race of Eddie vs Gaethje. At least there, the mystery of who would win was kept until you saw how they completed the first lap, here, it was obvious from the start Whitaker would destroy.

Side-note, so happy Maurice got humbled. But how is he going to lose and say "what's his problem, why he looking at me like that" when you've been talking shit to him all season?

I agree, Maurice’s complaining after the fight was laughable.

*Satisfying watching Greene get stopped in round 1. He's probably going to hit the drink even harder now.

*Regarding tv, Just watch the fucking promo. Juan has a point, it's the only tv there getting, just milk it.

*Love straight forward fitness challenges like running, rock climbing etc. Playing darts or air hockey always feels more of a luck thing if you win. I knew Kelvin was fucked from the beginning. lol

*WTF is up with Team Whittaker!? I'm kinda siding with Rob on this. He seems to want to promote safe training. You can't go balls out in a 6 week reality show. You could get injured and recovery will be harder. That being said If they want tougher sparring just tell Rob. I feel they haven't even said anything to him because they can't deal with confrontation. And who spars in the middle of a fucking grappling lesson? Great way to get injures which is EXACTLY what Rob's trying to avoid. Not to mention is just bush league shit. There's a whole fucking cage 10 feet away.
If they're going to do straight forward fitness challenges, I'd prefer some variety or something like an obstacle course to give some chance of comeback.

At the very least, reserve things like these for fighters who are in conparable shape so it's competitive. It was absolutely no surprise who would stomp in this challenge of a long distance run.

Yes, he is 38, but he takes care of his body pretty well, so he still looks fresh. He said on a spanish tv show the other day that the UFC was reluctant to sign a fighter of that age for the TUF. They have a limit of 35 years old, but he asked them for an opportunity and it seems he impressed them all in the trials.
And from what I've heard, he sparr with Frazier in the trials and was manhandling him pretty easily. Let's see how the finale goes.
hows his mental state and all that good stuff? is he feeling good, confident, no injuries etc?

hows his mental state and all that good stuff? is he feeling good, confident, no injuries etc?
He did an interview on a spanish radio show the other day. He's confindent but also said that Frazier is no joke and that it's going to be a tough fight.
He also said that Batista and Greene are fighting as well on the same card.

Gastelum only fought in May yet now he can't run 5k without throwing up. So it's not as if he was just slow or struggled to do it, that was really, really bad. How you can get that out of shape when your a pro fighter only a few months out from competing is beyond me. God knows what he must do to his body when not in camp.

Oh was this the ep with the coach's challenge?

Who was the octagon girl with the booty at the track?

Back