TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 11 - 10 pm ET

I still cant believe a world class challenger would struggle running 3 ish miles. Lol.

Ironically fake fake fake got Juan the win.

LOL

He's not in shape though, Gastelum is a Hendricks 2.0 who bloats a lot when he doesn't have a fight coming up

Yeah I know that. Point being that you don't have to be in fight shape to run 3 miles, and he definitely gave up on the race part of the run early on.

3 miles is a joke distance that any professional athlete should be able to run getting off the couch.

This coaches challenge was even worse and less creative than the swim race of Eddie vs Gaethje. At least there, the mystery of who would win was kept until you saw how they completed the first lap, here, it was obvious from the start Whitaker would destroy.

Side-note, so happy Maurice got humbled. But how is he going to lose and say "what's his problem, why he looking at me like that" when you've been talking shit to him all season?

just rewind it bitch
that was selfish as fuck on her part. she seemed like a good person up until that point. promos are short as hell. and it was a promo for the biggest fight in ufc history. smh

I still cant believe a world class challenger would struggle running 3 ish miles. Lol.
im guessing cause he hasn't been training. he walks around pretty much out of shape and only gets in shape in the weeks leading up to a fight.

he also mentioned that he doesn't do any long distance running longer than 400 meters.

his knees will thank him for it when he's 60 years old.

im guessing cause he hasn't been training. he walks around pretty much out of shape and only gets in shape in the weeks leading up to a fight.

he also mentioned that he doesn't do any long distance running longer than 400 meters.

Check out my other post. 3 miles (5k) is a joke distance that any professional athlete that competes in a sport with any cardio demand should be able to run right of the couch.

5km is actually a light warm up for us in Soccer, your knees get fucked if you are running with poor shoes and on a concrete surface. A running track is actually built to reduce impact on the knees so you can wear lighter running gear.

Kelvin is just lazy and selective. He could legit be fighting in a lower weight class with no issue if he was disciplined and actually managed his weight.

This challenge should give Kelvin a good lesson, work on your cardio, constantly stay in shape and eat properly if you want to stay at the top of the division.

Check out my other post. 3 miles (5k) is a joke distance that any professional athlete that competes in a sport with any cardio demand should be able to run right of the couch.

im not saying gastelum's not a lazy out of shape athlete, i'm just explaining why he got so tired and also why in the long term, his knees will thank him. knees are like the axels on your car, the more mileage you put on them, the more they start to creak and eventually break down.

it's science

Maurice is just one of those people that is toxic to himself and the people around him and he will probably never learn from his mistakes.

Ha ha....drunk dude got clowned.

He's an ass.....hope he never fights in the UFC.

yey! seeing Maurice getting karmad like that was awesome.
Dude has been a dick all season, drinking cursing, calling out guys, smack talking, and then subbed in the first round. Standing after the fight all sad with a bloody lip going " whats that about?" was just icing on the cake.

Yes Maurice.... Juan did HIS talking in the cage NOT drunk on the patio..

Also agree on Lea. How the hell will she get cleared to fight?
Her face is still a mess and I am sure that scar on her for head will open up at the first punch.
If Bea had pulled the trigger I think she would actually have won. She lost that fight by her self partly.

if your only loss in minakov, your damn good. minakov is literally better then every HW not in the ufc
i know, but it's not really about who he lost to, it's about how, he fought like a total dumbass, improved a lot since then i guess

*Satisfying watching Greene get stopped in round 1. He's probably going to hit the drink even harder now.

*Regarding tv, Just watch the fucking promo. Juan has a point, it's the only tv there getting, just milk it.

*Love straight forward fitness challenges like running, rock climbing etc. Playing darts or air hockey always feels more of a luck thing if you win. I knew Kelvin was fucked from the beginning. lol

*WTF is up with Team Whittaker!? I'm kinda siding with Rob on this. He seems to want to promote safe training. You can't go balls out in a 6 week reality show. You could get injured and recovery will be harder. That being said If they want tougher sparring just tell Rob. I feel they haven't even said anything to him because they can't deal with confrontation. And who spars in the middle of a fucking grappling lesson? Great way to get injures which is EXACTLY what Rob's trying to avoid. Not to mention is just bush league shit. There's a whole fucking cage 10 feet away.

I'm glad Maurice got done like that. He was just fucking aggravating to watch all season. Juan looked very good here. I think he'll probably take this whole season TBH

I'm glad Maurice got done like that. He was just fucking aggravating to watch all season. Juan looked very good here. I think he'll probably take this whole season TBH
Not exactly a bold prediction.

Not exactly a bold prediction.

Oh I know dude trust me. I'm just saying he didn't look great in his first fight. But he looked a lot better here. Don't see the dude who put down batista giving him any issues.

Back