TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 11 - 10 pm ET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
vT28Frd.jpg

Juan Francisco Espino Dieppa vs. Maurice Greene

With only two fights remaining this season, the heavyweights are up to bat again this week in the most anticipated showdown of the season.

On paper, this appears to be the classic “striker versus grappler” showdown pitting Greene's incredible power on the feet against Espino and his wrestling attack on the ground.

There was an incident involving a longstanding grudge that Greene had against Espino after they became friendly during the initial introduction to the show but then seemingly stopped talking after they were selected on to different teams. Greene was seen shouting and taunting Espino while he was attempting to meditate just hours before his first fight of the season.

Greene eventually apologized, but there's no doubt that his actions left an impression on Espino as they prepare to face off in the last heavyweight semifinal this week.

The focus will also shift away from the fighters this week, with the coaches finally getting into the spotlight. That's right, it's time for the coaches challenge as Whittaker and Gastelum will face off in a competition on the show. Let’s just say this latest coaches challenge is going to get ugly when you add a pair of middleweights, 106-degree Las Vegas heat and the required endurance to get through this obstacle.

Will be watching. Has been a decent and entertaining season...

Yup

And I hope Juan whoops Maurice cuz dude has become pretty damn annoying.

Grudge match!

Being a Western fan... Greene has that Jack Elam look in his eyes. :eek:

Whitaker laying down the law... Sparring next to people rolling. Yep, injury is possible.

Yup

And I hope Juan whoops Maurice cuz dude has become pretty damn annoying.
He was much more enjoyable when he was cracking jokes and knitting beanies. It's hard to root for him now with everything that has happened

Dang. First time sparring in six weeks.... Guess I would be salty too.

Juan is a big , relentless dude... - Bobby Knuckles

why did nobody else snatch the remote from that bitch?

Got the coaches running on a hot Los Vegas track. Haha. Could we see who will have cardio come fight time...

I know that we really shouldn't complain being there has been 28 damn seasons, but that was a super lame coaches challenge Haha

Weak coaches challenge. Let's get to the fight...

Maurice getting ready for the fight with a cigarette. Just needs a beer to go full Tank.

no shit and i pretty sure who is going to win

Wow didn't expect Juan to blast and drop Maurice standing like that! Good shit

Back