TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 1 - 10 p.m. ET

Brutal KO, but I still don't understand why they bothered casting Mysiala in this. He's an old, almost .5 record 205lb'er who's been on the regional circuit for about 10yrs. Strange addition to the cast, just cast some 2-0 rookie instead surely, at least you might find a diamond in the rough.

Greene seems a cool guy and has skills, I can't see him beating Parisian, Batista or Braddock though (but I see them being the final four heavies).

He knocked his opponent out with several shots, the Russian guy just didn't drop but you can see him getting his consciousness separated a few times. Crazy.
PM is from from Poland, I think you got separated from you consciousness there

Got my bet on Maurice green to win this or the Australian dude even tho he hasn’t fought yet , anyways when is episode 2 up ?

y'all should really check that Barbie girl instagram

Greg Hardy vs the winner for their next fight after the finale.

Maurice green's eye and teeth situation freaks me out. Sick KO tho.

I was going to but then I realized I'm not into dudes. To each his own but not my cup of tea.
39803818_2248382032062185_3127603671802576896_n.jpg

Holy freaking jeez, that was brutality

Good stuff

I'll bet for foreshadowing Maurice's drinking. He probably spazzes out and goes on a drunk rampage later on in the season.

Mitrione was 0-0 coming into his season of TUF...
Amir Sadollah had literally zero prior fight experience going into TUF 7...

but yahhh...the the 6'7" 9w-2l Green (1 loss streak) versus the 22w-9l Mysiala (5 fight win streak) is the LEAST credible match up
Forgot about those guys. Corey Hill had 1 fight. On another note, it supports the case for Logan Paul getting a UFC contract.

i kinda like the dude he seems like a character

his kids really freaked me out though
Step kids, adopted, or there mothers genetics are stronger than his? Not sure which.
Couple of them appeared a darker shade than there mother. Not that it matters of course, just curious.

Step kids, adopted, or there mothers genetics are stronger than his? Not sure which.
Couple of them appeared a darker shade than there mother. Not that it matters of course, just curious.

no, they are his, look at the boys face and eyes

Why did they let a dude fight Featherweight. Could they only get 7 women.

macy-chiasson-invicta-fc-29.jpg

"If you can't see why its Barbie I don't really know what to say" - Bea Malecki

hahaha she knows

Back