TUF 27: Undefeated Ep 3 - 10 p.m. ET

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion' started by Jackonfire, May 2, 2018.

1. Alxair

Alxair Blue Belt

Yeah and he also said he was born in Italy, so to me it seems he simply is a red haired white man with curly hair. I mean Bob Ross had an afro too and nobody calls him black either.

As for the burlesque dancer - a lot of them are actually fat. It appears to me since they can't make it in standard stripping due to their weight, they use the "it's art" excuse and do the whole burlesque thing instead.

2. The_Renaissance

The_Renaissance On, ahem, fleek

Pena's a damn weird looking fucker, with a brilliant nickname and a very interesting skillset. I reckon he's got lots of potential and in fact, I reckon right now he wins the LW bracket quite easily. I have him as the favourite for sure.

3. Treeloy

Treeloy Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card Yellow Card Banned

Pena looks like the guy so far, and he's super tall for the weight class with a wrestling background, which is always helpful. He doesn't punch very well so that could pose him problems in the future, but he has some good knees and other attacks.

4. James Baller

James Baller Black Belt Yellow Card

True but I have to disagree with you here. [​IMG]

I think Peni is the next big thing like anybody else, but he's very tall for that weight, and with a wrestling background (always helpul). He may not punch very well but he could make some waves in the near future, he's got some excellent elbows and hiriagushi's.

5. ThulsaDooom

ThulsaDooom Brown Belt

He's either bi-racial (probably an Italian girl got knocked up by an explosive gentleman/US military baby) or another Rachel Doleanz. If you saw this dude walking down the street, you'd never guess he's Mexican.

[​IMG]

The girfriend being a burlesque dancer....Missouri, dawg.