TUF 27: Undefeated Ep 3 - 10 p.m. ET

Anybody else hear Pena call himself a black man and wonder wtf he's thinking? His skin is white, he's got freckles, he's got a white person's nose / facial structure, and he has reddish hair. Just because you grow your hair out into an afro doesn't make you black. If he cut his hair and shaved his beard, he'd look like any other skinny white guy.

Another wtf moment was that Pena's girl was supposed to be a burlesque dancer. I didn't know they had 200lb women as burlesque dancers, unless maybe it's in some weird fetish club.

The guy is full of it.

Yeah and he also said he was born in Italy, so to me it seems he simply is a red haired white man with curly hair. I mean Bob Ross had an afro too and nobody calls him black either.

As for the burlesque dancer - a lot of them are actually fat. It appears to me since they can't make it in standard stripping due to their weight, they use the "it's art" excuse and do the whole burlesque thing instead.

Pena's a damn weird looking fucker, with a brilliant nickname and a very interesting skillset. I reckon he's got lots of potential and in fact, I reckon right now he wins the LW bracket quite easily. I have him as the favourite for sure.

Pena looks like the guy so far, and he's super tall for the weight class with a wrestling background, which is always helpful. He doesn't punch very well so that could pose him problems in the future, but he has some good knees and other attacks.

Pena looks like the guy so far, and he's super tall for the weight class with a wrestling background, which is always helpful. He doesn't punch very well so that could pose him problems in the future, but he has some good knees and other attacks.
True but I have to disagree with you here.
anigif_enhanced-2952-1439327852-3.gif

I think Peni is the next big thing like anybody else, but he's very tall for that weight, and with a wrestling background (always helpul). He may not punch very well but he could make some waves in the near future, he's got some excellent elbows and hiriagushi's.

Anybody else hear Pena call himself a black man and wonder wtf he's thinking? His skin is white, he's got freckles, he's got a white person's nose / facial structure, and he has reddish hair. Just because you grow your hair out into an afro doesn't make you black. If he cut his hair and shaved his beard, he'd look like any other skinny white guy.

Another wtf moment was that Pena's girl was supposed to be a burlesque dancer. I didn't know they had 200lb women as burlesque dancers, unless maybe it's in some weird fetish club.

The guy is full of it.

He's either bi-racial (probably an Italian girl got knocked up by an explosive gentleman/US military baby) or another Rachel Doleanz. If you saw this dude walking down the street, you'd never guess he's Mexican.

375px-Santos_Saul_Alvarez_Barragan.jpg

The girfriend being a burlesque dancer....Missouri, dawg.

Back