TUF 27: Undefeated Ep 2 - 10 p.m. ET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The-Ultimate-Fighter-Undefeated-TUF-27-Miocic-vs-Cormier.jpg

Miocic got to select the next fight in the competition, and he chose Kyler Phillips to take on Team Cormier's Brad Katona in the first featherweight matchup of the season.

Before the fighters get into training this week, Miocic will kick off the time honored tradition of pranking his fellow coach as he goes after Cormier and his locker room in what will undoubtedly become a back and forth war as the season progresses.

I am here for the Cormier training drama... then maybe a fight. :eek:

Just watched episode 1, going to stick with the season for awhile to watxh DC antagonize people.

Lol, sexual harassment laws do not apply on ultimate fighter I see.

With a name like Thailand... dude should have some skill. Flow > Power!!!

This Brad kid looked legit in the regional circuit. Smart Wrestler.... could be interesting.

The other guy did it right... His girlfriend or her family has a nice looking house. Might not be hungry like Forrest was living on a blow up mattress.

Funny. They have been promoting the Nunes PPV more than any other this year. But will the casual watch. :eek:

I feel like DC is the only fighter I can hear during the fights.

Good win for Brad... Now step up that A-Level training with Cormier.

Phillips was getting some good shots at the end there but Katona had the better pressure and takedowns

Considering Katona usually fights at Bantamweight that was a great performance. Huge potential and hopefully helps push the new wave of Canadian MMA

Katona was born and raised in Canada, and not the east coast, why does his voice sound so Irish?

Maybe Mackenzie Dern isn't such a nut after all

Last edited:
Katona looked great but come in with the Irish accent.... his gf still sounded Canadian and they moved together.

it was like a weird mix of canadian and irish accents i could hear both. to be fair he's probably got scot/irish heritage with that red hair

Back