Tuf 27 Finale

ZafroTexas

Sideburns Sodamizer
@Green
Reaction score
Last episode comes on Thursday but it’s pretty obvious whose going to win.

Diamond takes out Jay and wins the entire show and Mike Beats Joe, I don’t remember anyone’s full name anymore.

Also Luis Pena is fighting the Irish guy that couldn’t fight.

Who from the show sticks around and do you think anyone has the potential to make waves?

I

I hope Katona upsets Diamond. Tyler just rubs me the wrong way a little and needs some humble pie.

I think Luis will stick around. UFC loves diverse fighters who are exciting and talented. He's got that ginger black italian raised in Missouri market, which is the last untapped market for the UFC.

Katona has a very bright future fighting at Bantamweight

Isn't Brad fighting up a weight class? Crazy if he could pull off the win and then drops down to his regular division. I think he has a lot of potential.

Just pulled the list of fighters from Wikipedia. I hope we'll see more of the following guys: Kyler Phillips, Jay Cucciniello, Jose Martinez, Allan Zuniga, Tyler Diamond, Bryce Mitchell, Brad Katona, Ricky Steele, Richie Smullen, Luis Peña, Joe Giannetti

I'd be surprised if half of them stick around, but these guys seemed like they might do well outside the house/with regular fight prep.

Last edited:
Diamond seems like the biggest prospect. I haven't seen anything special out of anyone really, though.

Is there another episode or just the finale?

Allan-Zuniga_659713_FighterProfile_30.png
vs
Allan-Zuniga_659713_FighterProfile_30.png
looks like an even matchup

virtually identical!

I have no real spoilers, but I'm going to put my thoughts in spoilers because it's still something. Don't click on this if you don't want any potential spoilers.

DC said the last fight is the best fight of the season. That gives Cuccinello a decent shot here, regardless of what it means. Obviously, I expected Diamond to smoke him, but it may not go down like that.

What will they do with Bryc Mitchell?
He's definitely worthy of a finale shot, but they'd have to have him rematch Cuciniello. If they're pairing the semi finalists. Gunther vs Zuniga is on the TUF Finale prelims. But would they make a rematch?

Diamond takes out Jay and wins the entire show and Mike Beats Joe, I don’t remember anyone’s full name anymore.

Who from the show sticks around and do you think anyone has the potential to make waves?

I

Jay said "fuck what you think"! Damn what a crazy ass fight that was, what a fucking upset!

Luis Pena is fighting Richie Smullen
Tyler is fighting Bryce Mithcell
and John Gunther is fighting Allan Zuniga
all confirmed on TUF Talk

Jay said "fuck what you think"! Damn what a crazy ass fight that was, what a fucking upset!

Luis Pena is fighting Richie Smullen
Tyler is fighting Bryce Mithcell
and John Gunther is fighting Allan Zuniga
all confirmed on TUF Talk
I'm not big on Bryce vs Tyler. I think both are good prospects and the loser won't be signed. I hope I'm wrong though

I
Luis peña is the best

I was so happy that Jay pulled off the upset. Diamond needed to be knocked down a notch.

I

lol that's what we all thought!

Jon Gunther getting that favouritism, just like Bubba McDaniel when he was Jones training partner.

Jon Gunther getting that favouritism, just like Bubba McDaniel when he was Jones training partner.
I agree with you. Gunther is likable, especially via editing, but he's not all that talented a fighter.
...at least not what he showed on TUF. Maybe he has grown leaps and bounds since but I doubt it.

Who’s got a link? Mine just went down right now

Back