TUF 26 Women's Flyweights

DeAnna Bennett smashed the Armenian girl Karine with ground & pound in round 1. She was way too inexperienced to hang with DeAnna on the ground as she didn't have any idea how to start to get up. Montana Stewart vs Ariel Beck will be up next Wednesday in episode 3.
that about sums it up

Idk if it's just the editing, but it seems like Gaethje is putting way more effort into this than Alvarez is

Montana looks halfway decent, but her stand up was really so-so.

Montana looks halfway decent, but her stand up was really so-so.

She did what MOST girls should do.. just come forward , what should she be scared of? No real power to worry about...

Surprised she got the tap that quickly, Beck fought out of like 20 subs against Lee

Wow, this season is gonna be rough.... once it hit the ground for the girls that lost it was over and done, turtles off their back waiting for it to end. I don't really understand the need for this division in the first place, I don't see stars. Roxanne is the first seed, imagine if she ends up becoming champion, how in god's name are they going to market her? She has improved a ton though, I'll give her that. And to improve at a pretty late stage in her career is commendable, but I cringe every time I see her.

Ariel Beck is one of the oldest 26 year olds I've seen, I thought she was 38 or something before they mentioned her stats at the start of the fight. I'm not one of those people that think wmma has no merits, but I personally hate the idea of these caliber of fighters getting in the UFC and diluting the quality of cards even more.

Wow, this season is gonna be rough.... once it hit the ground for the girls that lost it was over and done, turtles off their back waiting for it to end. I don't really understand the need for this division in the first place, I don't see stars. Roxanne is the first seed, imagine if she ends up becoming champion, how in god's name are they going to market her? She has improved a ton though, I'll give her that. And to improve at a pretty late stage in her career is commendable, but I cringe every time I see her.

Ariel Beck is one of the oldest 26 year olds I've seen, I thought she was 38 or something before they mentioned her stats at the start of the fight. I'm not one of those people that think wmma has no merits, but I personally hate the idea of these caliber of fighters getting in the UFC and diluting the quality of cards even more.

it's stupid to make 125 women when 135 is garbage

while they won't just make 155 / 170 men's become 155/165/175 .. which is LONG overdue

did not see montano > murphy coming.. man, murphy just isn't fast enough at 125, i think. but montano better than i expected, too

Haven't been watching this yet caught Murphy on TUF talk. Really glad she got upset, seems like such a diva. Was talking some shit about Eddie Alvarez, yet she was bottom tier 135er and just lost in the first round. Terrible

Back