TUF 26 Women's Flyweights

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
5UVHcRy.jpg

CXt7Sxx.jpg

Starts on FS1 tomorrow Wednesday August 30th to crown an inaugural UFC women's flyweight champion. Check your DVR because they slightly changed the name of the series on my listing and I had to set a new season pass. Followed by the 30 minute wrap-up show TUF Talk once again

Do they put up lines for this? Or no because it's pre-recorded (sry only got into betting this year)

Do they put up lines for this? Or no because it's pre-recorded (sry only got into betting this year)
No lines until the live finale card December 1st, since it is pre-recorded, but I put a thread up anyway because it does crown a new UFC champion and we usually get at least a couple of other bouts on the finale besides the championship bout.

Thanks for the post. I would have definitely missed it.

TUF is always good to watch as it seems like most fighters on it will always end up in bettable fights inside our outside the UFC.

Outside of honchak and Murphy anyone people like as possible contenders of winning this?

Roxanne is a grinder and doesn't get enough credit. She isn't attractive so people just think she sucks.

She has that mindset that just doesn't give up. She isn't the greatest athlete but she will come forward for 3 straight rounds which is a tough fight for any girl in her weight class.

This will be the worst season ever. No beef between coaches to mask the sh1tty fights & make no mistake, a WMMA season will have 95% sh1tty fights. Awful idea

This will be the worst season ever. No beef between coaches to mask the sh1tty fights & make no mistake, a WMMA season will have 95% sh1tty fights. Awful idea
The last WMMA season with the strawweights had a lot of good fights.

Roxanne is #1 seed! She also wins the first fight of the season with ground & pound elbows. TUF 26 brackets and seeding:

UiWLYyi.jpg

That fight went just about like expected. I think Roxanne wins her next fight too. Semis will be interesting.

The picking order seemed weird. Also like how the chick from Armenia or something had a translator that looked like a hooker from some kind of early 80s action movie with a low budget.

Roxanne is a grinder and doesn't get enough credit. She isn't attractive so people just think she sucks.

She has that mindset that just doesn't give up. She isn't the greatest athlete but she will come forward for 3 straight rounds which is a tough fight for any girl in her weight class.

It's pretty crazy that the girl (Val Letourneau) she choked out just to get into the TUF house last time ended up getting a title shot in the UFC just 2 years later.

The 16 seed reminds me of Angela hill.. someone with no experience that no ones heard of that fan actually hurt girls with punches hehe.... Annnnd zero grappling

She's not gonna develop nearly as well as hill, tho.. nowhere near as athletic

The 16 seed reminds me of Angela hill.. someone with no experience that no ones heard of that fan actually hurt girls with punches hehe.... Annnnd zero grappling

She's not gonna develop nearly as well as hill, tho.. nowhere near as athletic

Same, but I just assumed I was racist lol.

DeAnna Bennett smashed the Armenian girl Karine with ground & pound in round 1. She was way too inexperienced to hang with DeAnna on the ground as she didn't have any idea how to start to get up. Montana Stewart vs Ariel Beck will be up next Wednesday in episode 3.

Back