TUF 26 Finale - Montano vs Modafferi - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Sotto but I wont bet against a undefeated fighter who is making progress from fight to fight

Have watched no tape on O'Malley. Why are we fading him?

Have watched no tape on O'Malley. Why are we fading him?

he is very green and Ware have much more experience so i can see why some are fading O'Malley its clear dog or pass imo but i think Ware style wise is the best opponent possible for O'Malley skip for me so far

I like Sotto but I wont bet against a undefeated fighter who is making progress from fight to fight

I mean the progress isn't like Cody Garbrandt running through the division. He hasn't fought anyone in the top 15 and put on average performances decisioning guys in the lower levels of the division. Joe Soto has experience going all the way to the top, matches up stylistically well, and may very well be in his prime. And he's an underdog. Should be a no-brainer

Sean O'Malley the young flashy striker and stoner in his off time that Dana was all excited about on DWTNCS vs Terrion Ware: Ware seems hand picked to give O'Malley a striking battle on the feet. I'm expecting an early knockout looking at O'Malley's record even though Ware hasn't been knocked out himself yet. .

Iirc Stamann came close quite a few times, Ware isn't an iron-chinned defensive machine. If O'Malley is aggressive and powerful enough he should put him away.

Joe Soto = jobber
Terrion Ware = jobber
Cmon now bruv. Soto is one of the best pure jits guys at BW, his standup is possibly better than Johns. Far from a jobber.

True about Ware but there is a chance Ware = Doink the Clown while OMalley = non WWE jobber who makes Doink look good before Doink goes on to lose to everyone else

is sanchez janes a 5 rounder?
No way. Sanchez vs Janes is not the main event, it's just one bout on the card. Don't get fooled by the incomplete Sherdog lineup showing it at the top making it look like the main event.

anyone feel like spiceboy might be a live dog?

Cmon now bruv. Soto is one of the best pure jits guys at BW, his standup is possibly better than Johns. Far from a jobber.

True about Ware but there is a chance Ware = Doink the Clown while OMalley = non WWE jobber who makes Doink look good before Doink goes on to lose to everyone else
Ware is 100% a jobber, he could actually be good if he was a better athlete.

Soto is falling into a gatekeeper role, he's like a lvl 2 jobber. UFC thought "Who can we call up to take this L for Johns?" they called Joe Soto. Gotta remember Soto started off 0-3 in the UFC, lost a 29-28 to Tanaka SMH

I don't like any of the dogs in this main card, if I had to take one, it would be the Brazilian chick from Andrade's gym. Murphy is overrated.

Alex Garcia Jobber
Salikhov is a bum and a poser. Not even mad at the L though, only had 2 units on him in a parlay with Leech. Why not talk about the two wins, Mazany GOAT, Wang GOAT, both underdogs, very profitable.

It's so childish to call professional athletes "bums", "jobbers" and "posers" and overuse GOAT. Don't even get me started on "cuck". Reading this forum is so cringeworthy now with all the dopey and vile board characters bringing the IQ level down by half.

Soto is falling into a gatekeeper role, he's like a lvl 2 jobber. UFC thought "Who can we call up to take this L for Johns?" they called Joe Soto. Gotta remember Soto started off 0-3 in the UFC, lost a 29-28 to Tanaka SMH
How do we know Johns isn't going to end up being a jobber too though? He certainly didn't look too impressive in his last outing against lvl 3 jobber Albert Morales. As a -365 favourite no less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back