TUF 26 Finale - Montano vs Modafferi - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
When friends are fighting the propability of ko goes down. I think Modafferi - Montano could look like a hard sparring session. I like Modaffieri sub at 13.0 and Montano dec around 2.5.

Disappointed with the Rosa and Bennett lines, though I expected Bennett to be a big fav. Will consider Gevorgyan if she keeps climbing, her TUF performance doesn't reflect her abilities.

Damn, really? I felt like Ostovich looked a lot better on TUF than her previous outings in Invicta while the Armenian looked very green and will have a strength of competition weakness heading into this one.

Osotovich probably has value up to -600. Karine is green and has little chance against Rachel.

Damn, really? I felt like Ostovich looked a lot better on TUF than her previous outings in Invicta while the Armenian looked very green and will have a strength of competition weakness heading into this one.

I don't disagree, but I'd suggest watching Gevorgyans pre TUF fights before playing Ostovich at -450. That TUF performance shouldn't be used to cap this fight

I don't disagree, but I'd suggest watching Gevorgyans pre TUF fights before playing Ostovich at -450. That TUF performance shouldn't be used to cap this fight
I'm on Ostovich in the low to mid -300s, so hopefully she looks it.

Looking for s cheat sheet on some degen action

I have zero interest in this card. Didn’t watch the show. But I’ll probably watch the event.

Any good dogs?

Looking for s cheat sheet on some degen action

I have zero interest in this card. Didn’t watch the show. But I’ll probably watch the event.

Any good dogs?

Dogs I'm considering are Beck, Murphy, and Robertson. Love Nicco in this matchup. De La Rosa and Bennett should easily handle their opponents

maxing de la rosa sub +200 and again at +180

all her finishes are subs, marx looked terrible on the ground on the show.. and in fact of her 8 losses, SIX are via sub, NOT counting the one on the show

took some beck +185.. i mean c'mon, dobson against ANYONE -2xx? seriously? beck showed tons of heart against KGB lee pre invicta.. and took rose clark to a split.. had to.

I don't like to fighter bash. I really don't. But...

Some of these fights are PURE TRASH, and betting on them is like playing the slots.

took some beck +185.. i mean c'mon, dobson against ANYONE -2xx? seriously? beck showed tons of heart against KGB lee pre invicta.. and took rose clark to a split.. had to.
Please tell me what Beck is good at. I am watching her flail around like Curious George.

maxxed ostovich sub +444

i hear you, @Sadistics - she did better against macedo etc.. but i saw a reaaaaally green grappler on the show and ostovich is a full on grappler who wants to take you down and get your back and choke you out.. very nice # imo

Please tell me what Beck is good at. I am watching her flail around like Curious George.

what's dobson good at?

beck is a boxer, she has some combination punching and she's (sometimes) shown a lot of durability.

i'm fading dobson as much as anything.

for a selective bettor like yourself, this fight has to be a pass

Dammit EZ you killed the lines I was waiting for (mainly Ostovich sub and De la Rosa sub)

Lol @ a debate that involves asking each other if the other is even good at anything

Between that and Rachel fucking Ostovich -500 vs another human being pretty happy I passed on this tuf season and tape watch

what's dobson good at?

beck is a boxer, she has some combination punching and she's (sometimes) shown a lot of durability.

i'm fading dobson as much as anything.

for a selective bettor like yourself, this fight has to be a pass

A boxer? Montana Stewart, whose striking is pure shit, was blasting her with right hands because Beck didn't have the slightest notion of defense. At least Dobson throws straight punches.

Not saying you're wrong here, but both of these fighters look so bad that all I can predict is 15 minutes of uncoordinated slop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back