TUF 26 Cast Revealed

I have only heard of Ostovich and Lauren Murphy. I have sadly heard of Modafferi too... she is like a better version of Aisling Daly - but still bad.

The roster is full of cannon fodder. What a terrible cast.

Roxy should take this.

maia stevenson

Maia-Kahaunaele.jpg

eb14ed62fa929df5b8d4d4c536fde38c-200-300
If She married demian maia she would become maia maia

What an absolutely pathetic, barrel-scraping cast. The UFC seriously thinks they're going to convince people a champion is within that cast? This will hands down be the worst division in the UFC, and that's saying something when WMMA 145lbs is around.

This is now the third successive season of TUF I'm not watching, so I guess I've become 'that guy' who doesn't watch TUF, when I used to love it. Fuck TUF, fuck WMMA.

Dana's Contender Series is where it's at and will take over TUF before the year ends. That's where your legit prospects are coming from going forward.

I thought they needed a winning record to make the show?

I don't think this tournament does WMMA any favours at all. For what it's worth I see Lauren Murphy winning.

no mackenzie dern? no andrea lee? no jennifer maia? no vanessa porto?

Dern probably can't make weight regularly and would get destroyed

Lee has to spend six months in the testing pool before she can fight in the ufc so even if selected at tryouts they couldn't have got her in the pool in time to fight in the finale (she didn't attend tryouts anyway)

Maia and Porto.. Think it's the English speaking requirement, and they don't need to do TUF anyway. Both will be signed

I have only heard of Ostovich and Lauren Murphy. I have sadly heard of Modafferi too... she is like a better version of Aisling Daly - but still bad.
Roxy Is hugely improved over the last couple of years

no mackenzie dern? no andrea lee? no jennifer maia? no vanessa porto?

What an absolutely pathetic, barrel-scraping cast. The UFC seriously thinks they're going to convince people a champion is within that cast? This will hands down be the worst division in the UFC, and that's saying something when WMMA 145lbs is around.

This is now the third successive season of TUF I'm not watching, so I guess I've become 'that guy' who doesn't watch TUF, when I used to love it. Fuck TUF, fuck WMMA.

Dana's Contender Series is where it's at and will take over TUF before the year ends. That's where your legit prospects are coming from going forward.

They're clearly losing their touch in a big, big way when it comes to figuring out who to bring into the Ultimate Fighter House. And to think their judgment was so good for the first 5 seasons; getting the right guys in that first season , including the iconic finale, proved to be vital in helping the sport take off in the 2000s. For a long time TUF really was a legitimately major factor in making the sport even semi mainstream. And, really, even periodically after that, particularly with Dillashaw, Dodson and Ferguson (his lousy PR during the show itself nonwithstanding in terms of how relevant he's been in the sport itself).

Maia Stevenson should marry Demian Maia.
Imagine being Maia Maia.

With the bunch that was picked it's not
the best season but it's not the worst
season either but rather it's a mix of
established with fighters that don't have
tons of outs in a cage to there name.

Back