TUF 26 Cast Revealed

no mackenzie dern? no andrea lee? no jennifer maia? no vanessa porto?

Roxanne has a Sherdog account. She is probably reading your comments right now.

BTW I can't believe UFC didn't invite Mackenzie Dern and Veronica Macedo for high TV ratings. That's an opportunity wasted. I know Macedo is already a UFC fighter but this TUF is for the 125 belt.

Who is the most attractive with good sized boobs?

Hopefully some good girls. Why aren't more ufc girls on this show, they get a title shot if they win, no? will be cheering for the happy warrior Roxanne but she's so unathletic i can't see her doing much outside invicta.

Sijara Eubanks

sijara-eubanks-invicta-12-weigh-in-by-scott-hirano.jpg
Aaaa........
She from france? Look at her pits.

Uh, what the fuck? I thought there were gonna be girls already in the UFC going up or down, but I guess that's too many fights or they already have contracts. Looks like we might get another paper champ like Esparza. The only ones I know are Roxanne, Barb and Murphy. Hope Rox wins, she's such a nice person.

Roxanne has a Sherdog account. She is probably reading your comments right now.

BTW I can't believe UFC didn't invite Mackenzie Dern and Veronica Macedo for high TV ratings. That's an opportunity wasted. I know Macedo is already a UFC fighter but this TUF is for the 125 belt.
What about Bec Rawlings, Jo Jo there gonna goto 125

So many terrible records... Roxanne might win the whole thing, that should tell you something about the division...

Hope Jedrzejczyk can be a 2 division champ

Back