TUF 26 (A New World Champion): Weekly Updates - Daily Talk

Lol you think people doesn't evolve as fighters? Today's Roxy would embarass the previous TUF-Roxy, no doubt about it, she has been competitive with the best FLWs of the planet, all of them, even if she loses to Sijara there's no shame, she dominated her previous opponents and will probably get a contract anyway. If you really saw every Invicta, you remember Roxy beating the shit of D'Alelio. Look who D'Alelio already beat, she is no can and was on 4 win streak.

TUF TJ was KO by Dodson, today he is one of the best fighters in the world.

So what is your argument??? That I am not kissing Roxy's ass? Well, I don't want to put you out of a job. You want to make a bet? I got Roxy not winning. Sijara and Nicco are both BETTER ON THE FEET than Roxy, and Roxy has no takedowns and Nicco has insane TDD and Sijara is flat out a better grappler than Roxy.

And yes, Roxy did get better I would assume than last time she was on TUF although the people Roxy have beat in TUF this year were not any fighters of note or merit.

But I know you will bet me because you know I am right. You just felt the need to bitch because I am right. Hey, you keep mailing those letters to Roxy's fan club because no one else is. "Happy Warrior" is the pussiest ass nickname ever...even moreso cupcake.

So what is your argument??? That I am not kissing Roxy's ass? Well, I don't want to put you out of a job. You want to make a bet? I got Roxy not winning. Sijara and Nicco are both BETTER ON THE FEET than Roxy, and Roxy has no takedowns and Nicco has insane TDD and Sijara is flat out a better grappler than Roxy.

And yes, Roxy did get better I would assume than last time she was on TUF although the people Roxy have beat in TUF this year were not any fighters of note or merit.

But I know you will bet me because you know I am right. You just felt the need to bitch because I am right. Hey, you keep mailing those letters to Roxy's fan club because no one else is. "Happy Warrior" is the pussiest ass nickname ever...even moreso cupcake.
Even if she loses, this doesn't mean that she is a "joke", she is much better than most UFC girls at least. I mean, didn't KGB got signed? There you go.

Emily Whitmire is not that bad of a fighter aswell, she has a win over the girl that just fought for Bellator belt. Also it's not about who she beat only, it's how she did that, being really dominant and showing great GNP.

Nothing wrong about "Happy Warrior", your opinion about it being "pussy" doesn't mean really anything, that's a subjective point of view, some people like it as i do. And im not bitching at all, you are.

Even if she loses, this doesn't mean that she is a "joke", she is much better than most UFC girls at least. I mean, didn't KGB got signed? There you go.

Emily Whitmire is not that bad of a fighter aswell, she has a win over the girl that just fought for Bellator belt. Also it's not about who she beat only, it's how she did that, being really dominant and showing great GNP.

Nothing wrong about "Happy Warrior", your opinion about it being "pussy" doesn't mean really anything, that's a subjective point of view, some people like it as i do. And im not bitching at all, you are.

Again, you don't really have a fucking point. You just want to bitch. Every post I make I have a point. My point is simply Roxy is not going to win this. You fully accept this but want to critique every word I say.
So, like I said, you are just here to bitch about what I said. And apparently to give me a recap of Roxy's career which I already know and give zero fucks about. You want to tell me about how she quit training in Japan (where she lived and taught English) and decided to move back to america for better training? Or how she posts over at the underground? Or the million other things she did include giving herself that pussy ass moniker "happy warrior"?

Prediction: You will bitch about this post as well.

Again, you don't really have a fucking point. You just want to bitch. Every post I make I have a point. My point is simply Roxy is not going to win this. You fully accept this but want to critique every word I say.
So, like I said, you are just here to bitch about what I said. And apparently to give me a recap of Roxy's career which I already know and give zero fucks about. You want to tell me about how she quit training in Japan (where she lived and taught English) and decided to move back to america for better training? Or how she posts over at the underground? Or the million other things she did include giving herself that pussy ass moniker "happy warrior"?

Dude my point is clear: she is not a joke. She improved and now she is a UFC-level fighter.
Jokes are girls like Bec Rawlings and Angela Magana.

Triggered.

Look, you write to Roxy, ask her if she can get the jar with your testicles in it on her top shelf and mail it to you so you can bet on her to win TUF. You have to show that asshole (me) that you really believe in her.
You’re the one that sounds triggered tbh. All the other guy said was that Roxy wasn’t a joke and you’re ranting about “pussy” names and testicles in a jar.

You’re the one that sounds triggered tbh. All the other guy said was that Roxy wasn’t a joke and you’re ranting about “pussy” names and testicles in a jar.

You should probably put him on ignore. We had no issues in this thread until he started in.

<Dany07>

I am hoping for Roxy to win this shit, I am a fan since her last TUF where she got slammed out of her mind.
She is such a cool chick also not pretty at all, but that makes me like her even more.

Nicco was so impressive.. She is true warrior. Not easy fight for anyone. Call me crazy or whatever you want, but i think she has chance to beat Valentina.

Dude, I agreed with your general premise initially, a bit harsher than I would have put it, but still agreed. Now you're just going off the rails though

You said that she is a joke. She is no joke.

I'll be rooting for Sarj but I think it could go either way.

Roxy is good on the ground. For a long time that was pretty much all she had. ;)
Her stand up still doesn't look great but she is surprisingly accurate.

She doesn't look like a natural when it comes to stand up. Outside the house, she'll benefit from having her regular coaches preparing and cornering her.
Did you see the five-round split decision loss to Maia? Just because her movement looks weird, don't think she'll be a walkover for anyone.

Sarj has the tools to win but Roxy does too. It should be a good one.

It's funny that Justin said in last episode "Nicco win be the winner of TUF", when he still have Roxy in his team, hmm...

Not one willing to bet on Roxy here. Got it.
I wouldn't have bet on her vs KGB or D'Alelio either, yet she continues to find a way. If she somehow gets past Sijara though I will bet on her vs Nicco if you want

Last edited:
Not one willing to bet on Roxy here. Got it.

Mackenzie Dern may have leaked something on MMA Hour a couple weeks ago...that may be why nobody is betting you.

Honestly, it's Sarj's fight to lose IMO. She has a more athletic, stronger version of Roxy's game (came from grappling, BJJ BB, picking up striking quickly).

BUT...I can't count Roxy out. She does have experience and fight IQ on her side vs Sarj. If that airhead Dern hadn't said anything I'd have a hard time picking this fight.

Mackenzie Dern may have leaked something on MMA Hour a couple weeks ago...that may be why nobody is betting you.

Honestly, it's Sarj's fight to lose IMO. She has a more athletic, stronger version of Roxy's game (came from grappling, BJJ BB, picking up striking quickly).

BUT...I can't count Roxy out. She does have experience and fight IQ on her side vs Sarj. If that airhead Dern hadn't said anything I'd have a hard time picking this fight.
link

Nicco vs Sarj would be awesome as I was hopeful some of the favorites would be upset when the cast was revealed. Should be a great fight.

Back