TUF 26 (A New World Champion): Weekly Updates - Daily Talk

The episode is on air right now? Or when is it? If someone can help me here i'd be thankfull, not north american so i have to stream it and didnt found anything right now

The episode is on air right now? Or when is it? If someone can help me here i'd be thankfull, not north american so i have to stream it and didnt found anything right now
Another hour still "special" time tonight

pretty good fight so far

Yeah, like I want some midget belt, like that is gonna fit a man sized waist. That is not even real gold, it is plastic painted gold.

Oh, hey, what is this GILF VS MILF tussle going on here? Hey, don't look at it, eat it!!!

f269acce4ea9d7bd46ef6c2e497ee0a9-495x330.jpg

Rin Nakai would be #1 seed.

Really though, it's not fun to watch Honchak fight unless she's grappling.

I'm not sure I got a good look at those weigh-ins... they need a multi cameras from angles. I mean how do I not know that they cheated somehow? Just sayin'

Gotta stay away from dem knees in the clinch

Damn Nicco with brutal knees and elbows, great performance. Both Rachel and Montana have bright futures ahead, they certainly have the most important thing: heart, because they just weren't giving up. Semi finals should be dope.

so much blood

in the 1st fight i had faketits winning r1, shoulda gone to a 3rd

Another good night of fights. Glad to see Ostovich do well even in defeat. Bloody fight with Nicco Montano and Montana Strewart. Gritty action all around. I hope I can catch the next episode.

I was more impressed with Nicco than with Barb this episode. That will make the semi-final fight between them especially interesting to me.

Back