TUF 26 (A New World Champion): Weekly Updates - Daily Talk

Who you guys think gets first titleshot to fight the TUF winner?

Whoever says PVZ deserves to be banned.
I think it's Valentina or the Chookagian/Borella winner.

Then again, it might matter who places 3rd, I could see them giving Barb or Roxane a shot if one of them finishes 3rd.

EDIT: Maybe Carmouche if she beats Davis impressively (or vice versa)...they are co main. So maybe they're looking to give the winner a big push.

bummed for DeAnna Bennett, she seems cool and skilled. i dont like the ghetto aggression sijara has. bennet was lookin good in the fight too, til the kick. thought they shoulda switched up fighters in those 2 quarter final matches so it wasnt teammate vs teammate twice.
lauren is pretty annoyin, glad she didnt get a fight after losing. wonder if eddies hate for her is legit or just guido rage.

The salt is definitively real with Eddie . Lauren sucks and has a wack attitude. She thinks she's got it figured out because she's a vet but ive been unimpressed.

Let's see .... who is the highest ranked Bantam moving to Fly, why Valentina Shevchenko. So it would make sense for her to fight the highest ranked Straw moving to Fly to headline the Charlotte Fox card.

So there you have it, the final eliminator to fight the new flyweight champ will pit Valentina Shevchenko v Paige, it could probably break the Fox record ....... am I doing this right Mr Shelby?

bummed for DeAnna Bennett, she seems cool and skilled.

I was rooting for Deanna and was disappointed that she lost. But at least she went out on her shield after a spectacular headkick KO, and not by giving up with her spirit broken like Emily did. And I gotta admire Sijara's kick.

Apparently finalists were leaked on twitter earlier by accident. Don’t wanna spoil it but isn’t hard to find
apparently it is, cause i tried like half a dozen different searches without luck (PM me)

If Sijara can get her weight under control she'll
be better off for it since it will be easier for her
big picture.Good job on Roxanne's part for making
the adjustments to beat Emily especially after
she missed with the spinning back fist.

In case you missed that kick - feel bad for DeAnna who seems to be in control until she makes one mistake and it costs her

Her comedy shtick was starting to get really annoying, so she kind of deserved to get starched. Maybe she'll take her future fights more seriously. This is the UFC not fucking cheerleader camp.

LOL.

Just by reading her tweets and her comments after Nakamoto got injured, i've never been a fan of hers. I'm glad she's showing her true colours for the world to see.

I am assuming you are talking about Murphy?

Let's see .... who is the highest ranked Bantam moving to Fly, why Valentina Shevchenko. So it would make sense for her to fight the highest ranked Straw moving to Fly to headline the Charlotte Fox card.

So there you have it, the final eliminator to fight the new flyweight champ will pit Valentina Shevchenko v Paige, it could probably break the Fox record ....... am I doing this right Mr Shelby?
I don't think Paige would fight Valentina if she refused Eye, seems like she wants a easy fight.

she missed with the spinning back fist.
Roxynado!*

Paige... wants a easy fight.

Or else she just doesn't want a lose/lose fight, by which I mean: even if VanZant wins what does she win? People will just talk about how bad Eye is rather than praise VanZant for the win.

Or else she just doesn't want a lose/lose fight, by which I mean: even if VanZant wins what does she win? People will just talk about how bad Eye is rather than praise VanZant for the win.
Disagree, Eye was at some point one of the best FLWs of the world, at BW she was clearly undersized.

Disagree, Eye was at some point one of the best FLWs of the world, at BW she was clearly undersized.

Which makes her a tough fight, but with a bad record. Not a combination that serves any opponent well career-wise.

Back