TUF 26 (A New World Champion): Weekly Updates - Daily Talk

Was I hearing it right that Sijara Eubanks is
gay since I know that Shana Dobson who was
talking to her is.

Surprised Roxy is the number 1 seed over Barb, but I am guessing unfamiliarity and being off for so long pushed Barb to #2.

Here is the bracket. Green is Team Alvarez, Blue Team Gaethje

View attachment 269985
Thanks for uploading the bracket! You mind if I use it in my OP? I'll give you all the credit :)

This is going to be the least watched season ever. No one has even bothered to upload this episode yet anywhere online. If someone has a link, please let me know.

This is going to be the least watched season ever. No one has even bothered to upload this episode yet anywhere online. If someone has a link, please let me know.

I've been trying to watch it, but couldn't find a link to do it :/

Thanks for uploading the bracket! You mind if I use it in my OP? I'll give you all the credit :)

Not mine to begin with but I don't think the guy that posted it would mind - believe it's a screen cap

Spoiler alert - who is missing in this picture?

I'm dense...I see eight ladies, who missing?

My eyes are watering but it looks like Lauren Murphy isn't present. Blondefighter (Katlyn Chookagian*) is probably coaching.

Hopefully Murphy doesn't have trouble making weight, that's been a concern for her from most people familiar with her. If she doesn't fight early it'll be hard on her.

(EDIT) Congrats to Roxy on her win. Enjoying this season of TUF so far. Looking forward to more.

*She's fought three of the women on TUF26 already. She has been recovering from an injury. She was posting about her not being able to do certain kinds of training last month and still doing some physical therapy. Probably check her instagram for specifics for those interested.

Early June.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that the Armenian woman needs a translator. Has there ever been a fighter needing a translator in the TUF house before?

Yeah, I never thought anyone could make the show without speaking English, like what is the case to have LaTam TUF, then?

Last edited:
I'm surprised that the Armenian woman needs a translator. Has there ever been a fighter needing a translator in the TUF house before?

They might as well asked for Jennifer Maia to join the cast. It legitimizes the belt.

Lauren Murphy is blogging tuf:

http://laurenmurphymma.com/tuf-26-episode-1/

Seemingly Murphy and Chookagian had something of a twitter war last year, I don't think she liked the way her opponent boxed her way to victory in their fight ...... thought it was boring.

They might as well asked for Jennifer Maia to join the cast. It legitimizes the belt.
then we would get a maia moddafferi final, which im ok with, and the winner defends against neidweiz

I have the feeling that this girl, Nicco Montano, gonna be the winner...

I have the feeling that this girl, Nicco Montano, gonna be the winner...

I'm rooting for Montano and she's certainly getting media attention ........ but that might just be a looks/personality thing, remember how Ashley Yoder was the go-too-girl for Fox on Tuf 23.

Hahahaha. How do the UFC plan to market this division actually? The #1 pick was Roxanne Modaffieri for fucks sake, and she just beat a 2-1 jobber...and the winner of the season gets a title?!

Hahahaha! Fucking joke, swerving this one yet again.

Back