TUF 26 (A New World Champion) Finale

Well as one of them has commented in this thread Roxy vs Nicco in the final.

Barb didn't look too good in the 1/4 final and the weight cuts and better opposition catch up with Sijara.

I think it's gonna be Barb & Sijara in the final.

Well the late August prediction of the semi-finalists proved 100% accurate and I guess the finalists are widely known as well. Never mind, I don't know so I'll base my opinion on what I've seen so far ..... Roxy and Montano have impressed me the most and I'm expecting them to win their semi-finals ........ so I guess that'll be a Eubanks Honchak finale then.

I know how gifted Gaethje is. But he also eats a shitload of shots every fight. his chin and recovery are great. Its only a matter of time before he is KO'd tho. A guy like Conor would break his jaw into oblivion with the openings he leaves so Gaethje has pretty much zero chance of ever being LW champion unless Conor abdicates.
Yep, and once one person cracks that chin with the damage already one it he's probably done like Chuck. Too bad though, he's really fun to watch.

Am i watching the movie looper because it looks like a lot of nuthuggin for a fighter thats is "going to lose eventually" the fight is with eddie first. Thats all im saying.

The happy warrior will ruthlessly elbow her opponents faces into the ground until all bow to her might.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Are all 16 women going to be fighting in the finale?

Are all 16 women going to be fighting in the finale?

That's what happened when they launched strawweight. They've only announced 4 guy fights, so I would have thought 8 wmma fights to make up the card. The one oddity is that Murphy is fighting Cachoeira, so maybe one of the 16 is out or dropped.

Ariel Beck got USADA tested, proof I guess that even the first round losers are now in UFC, for how long is another matter.

Am i watching the movie looper because it looks like a lot of nuthuggin for a fighter thats is "going to lose eventually" the fight is with eddie first. Thats all im saying.
???? Have no clue WTF you just said... I'm guessing English and grammar is not your strong suite.

Ariel Beck got USADA tested, proof I guess that even the first round losers are now in UFC, for how long is another matter.

I'm guessing it'll be similar to TUF 18 where all the women on the show get at least one fight on the finale. They'll likely sign the winners, and hopefully cut the losers. Angela Hill is proof that being in the UFC too soon is even worse than not being there.

I think it's gonna be Barb & Sijara in the final.

LOL goes to show I shouldn't make predictions here. Nicco Montano rocked it in her fight against Barb.

I'm worried for Roxy in her fight Wednesday against Eubanks. If Sarge ko's her I hope it's not too brutal.

If Murphy is facing Cachoeira does that mean one of the 16 girls won't be fighting on the finale? If so who and why? Not Fabian, Dobson or Gevorgian. ... my guess Montana

If Murphy is facing Cachoeira does that mean one of the 16 girls won't be fighting on the finale? If so who and why? Not Fabian, Dobson or Gevorgian. ... my guess Montana
I reckon Montana will And it will be against Rachel

I reckon Montana will And it will be against Rachel

I was thinking they'd keep the quarter finalists apart and give them a first round loser from the opposite team. Say Rachael versus Dobson and Montana, if she's fit, against Fabian.

So tapology saying the Cachoeira fight is off, visa issues. I was looking forward to seeing those crazy haymakers. Also saying Bennett v Fabian and Dobson v Beck, a bit cruel matching those green teamers like that, probably do or goodbye for them.

I was thinking they'd keep the quarter finalists apart and give them a first round loser from the opposite team. Say Rachael versus Dobson and Montana, if she's fit, against Fabian.

Rachel is apparently fighting Gevorgyan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back